"let them interact"

Annie's POV:
"Hi, my name's hayden, hayden summerall" the boy said. He had brown curly hair, brown eyes that sparkled, and he was tall, about 5'9. "wait Your my doctors son!" I said. He nodded I could tell he was bored. "well nice to meet u Annie" he said I nodded in response. "Hi, I'm Lauren, Johnny brother" Lauren greeted. she always had full confidence, I was jelouse sometimes, how can people just meet someone and get along with them so well. "so can u guys tell me about this hospital", "u would be surprised u don't know about with u know your mom being head surgeon and all" Lauren said. He laughed. I don't know why u was so jelouse.

Laurens POV:
Hayden seemed cool. I can see Annie was jelouse so I decided to stop talking and let them interact. Plus I have my eye on someone else. "so hayden I should go and u should talk to Annie" I smiled and left. Annie looked back at me. I looked at her and smirked.

Annie's POV:
I honestly was glad Lauren left. Not in a mean way. "so wanna hang" I said. "sure why not". I walked to a room full of my friends. "Hayden that's Jayden, Mackenzie, asher, William, u already know Johnny and Lauren,  and that's Carson" I said pointing to them. "I already know Williams n Carson too" he said. I just nodded.

Haydens POV:
after hanging out with all of them, I feel actually happy to be here. "I have to go---" Annie started coughing and holding her stomach. "GET A DOCTOR" Jayden yelled. I ran to my mom and told her and she ran with me to the room. We walked in on Annie throwing up and the rest of kids helping her. My mom took Annie. I hope she's ok, I'm gonna admit it. I kinda like her.