The winner of the watty awards is..

So today I'm announcing the winner of the watty awards...wow. Almost a year ago I created this competion and Iv'e gained so many followers doing it. Thank you so much for entering everybody! Even if you don't when, just think of this... you sent me your story summary's, and I read every single one of them. And I personally thought that they all were amazing! So now to the part where I announce the winners...

In first place, with 8 votes... Peggychan15! Congratulations! If you forgot the prizes you'll win, than go to "watty awards 2014" 

In second a tie between FrostDream and TheConrellClan123! And if you already saw frost dream's entry, you are probably wondering, "she has 9 votes! She should be first place!" well a lot of people voted for frostdream after the entry deadline but I decided to give her some credit :)  If you forgot the prizes you'll win, than go to "watty awards 2014" 

Kerniculis and DmSaskia tied for third place!  If you forgot the prizes you'll win, than go to "watty awards 2014" 

Thank you everyone who entered this year! Every year, the prizes get bigger and bigger! So if you think that I should have a watty awards 2015 starting in january, than comment below with a ":)" 

Thank you for entering everyone!

-lovelykitty3