Tunechi's Dilemma PART 5

After his talk on the phone with Drake, Wayne knows the rest of the team will be upset if he stopped rapping. He knows Young Money won't be the same without him. After a while Wayne wants to spend time with his daughter Reginae. He calls her while she's in ATL, and books her flight to come to L.A.

Lil Wayne  plans to spend two days with her, then he has to focus on making videos. The videos are for the release of I Am Not a Human  Being album coming soon.

(The Next Day)

Reginae gets to L.A, and wants to automatically hang out with her Cali friends. Soon as she gets to Wayne's Los Angeles home, she unpacks, changes her clothes and tells him she's going over a friends house.

Reginae: "Dad, i know i just got here, but my friend Lo, wanted mt to come over soon as i got to L.A. We have a lot of catching up to do, and i haven't seen her in months. Don't worry, i'll be back tomorrow."

Lil Wayne: "Nae you only have two days out here, if yo stay over there, we'll only have one day to spend time with each other, and you know the album and mixtape are coming up, so after this week i'm going to be busy."

Reginae: "Don't worry, we'll work something out, Bye Dad."

Reginae leaves when her friend beeps the horn to come outside.

Wayne is in the house alone, and doesn't have nothing to do. He then starts thinking about his music choices.