. pt 1

5 comments next chapter today ..

My mom end up working a double
So I got in my car and left to dontae house. when I pulled up it was alot of cars parked in the driveway . I got out my truck & grab my purse . Damn you didn't waste no time cj said from a distance. wassup yall , I
Said waving I walk pass them and wrap my arms around dontae hi baby . He kissed me and look back at the tv . what happen ? I asked. Somebody robbed me at the club I wanna see who it was .
He had strippers dancing on him. I looked at him , jay don't start . I walked over to the fridge. Y'all want something to drink . water they said I passed the water bottles and sat on the stool eating my grapes. I walk over to tae you want some he grab a couple .there was that bitch again sitting by dontae  . Wtf is this , I don't remember . He said . She was
Pulling on him but he was pushing her away. She got up and walk
Passed him dropping a something in his drink. Baby you seen that i said looking up at him . what he said clueless I grab the mouse from cj let me see please I rewind and paused it . That bitch. I told you tae check ya peoples. Get her ass
Now he demanded . All my shit missing my phone my wallet my jewelry. That bitch set
Me up. This crazy. He walked out the door and passed me. Babe I thought we was going you know. Jay I have to handle this okay. Buttt - I said and cj walked by us stay home tae and fuck ya woman. I already fuck her ass twice a hour ago . Okay go ahead but hurry back .
  I walked and locked the door . I went upstairs and face time niq .. sis's you bouts to bust. I know my due date coming up really soon. Yeah was you horny all the time when you first got pregnant,, yes girl . I can't stay off tae dick. It's like my favorite new toy or something . It's like I be moody when I don't get it , like bitch cry I said laughing . I don't know what to do I was bouts to cry when he walk out the door and passed me. Lol bitch yess . Lol I thought I was going crazy . Finally hung up the phone with her we was otp for 2hours before tae text and told me to come by the club . I jump in my truck and it was empty just the bartender and the dj a couple bottle girls I went back to his office. & he was coming out the bathroom.
        Hey baby , hi I said walking over to him . I stood between his legs and he kissed my belly . Hey sonn. I bent down kissing him on his lips I pulled my dress up and he sat me on the desk . I spreaded my legs and he started feasting I was moaning so loud . He pulled his pants down for me to ride it I pull my dress up over my butt and started riding. Oh jay hold on. All
You can here is wet nosies from my pussy damn you too wet . It was a knock at the door and I keep riding . Tell them to go away tae  , GTF AWAY FROM MY DOOR. it got quiet you so sexy when you nasty. I started riding harder ahh jay hold in i wanna get up. I stood up and he bent me over the desk and started drilling his dick in me I couldn't help but scream. Damn jay. This what you want huh . He went in again a harder omg tae i am bout to cum . Cum then but I ain't stopping . He went again harder . The knock started again. Wtf is it. Boss we got her. Regina we have her she waiting for you . I know you busy but we have to go. I moan again cummin fuck ahh shitt hold . He choke me up by my neck and started drill my inside and bust. You good baby . I feel like I am bouts to fate ahh baby sit down. He passed me a water and left out.
      I woke up to dontae carrying me. Baby you was knocked out . I thought you left. How long I was sleep. 3 hours. 3 hours. I said. Daddy knocked you out huh. Lol hush. Put you straight to sleep. He put me in the car and jump in the driver side. Ahh I looked at my stomach. He ok ? I think he mov- omg tae he moving. I grab his hand a sat it on my stomach . You felt that  ? Yeah that's him yes omg . Hey daddy baby he started kicking .

    Yooo . What it feel like ? It kinda tickle but it's little pain. Come on he probably hungry I said laughing. Baby I have to tell you something. Tell me tae. ? you know I love you . You scaring me tae. Don't be . I have to go outta town for 2 weeks , 2 weeks. I said looking confused . Can I come. ? Babe I don't think it will be safe. Taee I whined what I am post to do. Keep it tight till I get back. This crazy why 2 weeks what about 1 week . Issa 2 week deal babe. when you leave in the morn- what I said cutting him off . Idk why but I got real . Jay come on I am coming back don't be doing all that crying shit . Why you have to leave in the morning thou. Baby please stop crying. We got out the car and walked in the house. I went straight up stairs to the bathroom. Jay can we talk . Come in I said washing my hands. I am sorry I have to go . It work thou this what I get paid to do. whatever I don't even care. Jay ...

10 votes next chapter 🥵 ...