Turtle Prime Part 5

After having met back up with Salem, the Grimm were left waiting for Dr. Watts to finish his transmission portal device, meanwhile team RWBY and the others were still falling through the portal.

"Man how long is this?" Jaune asked. "It feels like it's been weeks."

Ruby would shake her head as she looks at Jaune and pats his back. "Ah don't worry Jaune, it's only been a day, time doesn't really seem to effect this stuff."

"Interesting." Pyrrha said. "Maybe we'll be going home then....I hope"

Suddenly the portal began to act up again, this time instead of splitting the gang up, team JNPR, Delsin, Beta and Penny vanished out of sight leaving only team RWBY, Derek and Kyle once again.

"Oh for crying out loud!" Yang growled. "Whoever is trying to tick me off is doing a very good job, now where are we going to be this time? I bet the others got sent home or to some other universe!"

Kyle would rub Yang's back a bit and hold her hand. "Take it easy, let's not make anything worse, I'm angry as well, but it's not going to help us get through this."

Yang calms down as she sighs. "You're right Kyle, all of us needs to stick together, even in this situation."

The portal was changing colors as it seemed to go from blue, to green and then purple, clearly Icarus didn't want any of them going home anytime soon, but the gang had kept falling through it for hours with no end in sight.

Else where back in the RWBYverse, Dr. Watts had finished his transmission portal device, as he activated it, Sabertooth looked through the portal and smirked as she turns around to the others.

"I will go retrieve them, Eclipse Stinger you take the others to find the bodies or remains of Cinder and her faction...I'll be sure to put Krang and Shredder to use when we meet back here." Sabtertooth said as she walks through the portal, as she arrived on point at area 51.

Dr. Watts looked at the other Grimm as he walked off. "You heard her, this is for science, you must find their bodies."

Silverback snarled as he hated being told what orders to do by other people, but it had to be done either way, Tyrian just laughed as he watched them leave.

~~~

Once Sabertooth was at area 51, she crept around taking out guards left and right as she then smashed her way into the base, she sniffed the air for any trace of the mutants and Krang, she followed a strange smell as she came to a holding cell that had Krang inside.

Krang looked up as his eye's widen. "You...where have you been? And where are the others!"

Sabertooth didn't answer as she broke his cell open. "Come on, my mistress wishes to see you and Shredder."

Krang was confused but went along with it. "But first, we need my Technodrome, Shredder is in prison, and the other mutants are here still."

Sabertooth quickly went to get Bebop and Rocksteady from their cells and eventually finds the Technodrome. She waved them over as she tore open the doors that led to the Technodrome, Krang was following being, since his body was gone again he had to roll around.

"There it is." Krang said. "Onward's, we must find Shredder now!"

Bebop and Rocksteady got onto the Technodrome, Sabertooth was already inside as she was operating it, the Technodrome began to move as it went under ground.

"Ah, there." Sabtertooth said as she brought the Technodrome to the surface by the prison. "Stay here all of you."

Bebop and  Rocksteady gulped as they stood there, Krang was looking around for is body as he found it in the storage room, in the prison, Shredder was sitting in his cell as he felt the ground shake, he then listened to what was going on as gun shots were heard in the distance.