Morning with Rafe

Rafe Adler x Reader

  The sun shined through the window of the balcony. You woke up to a cool breeze and you rubbed your eyes. You looked over to your side and admired Rafe. He was breathing slow and steady, his hair was messy and had a couple strands of hair on his face. Before you could get up, his strong arms wrapped around your waist and pulled you back. You giggled and said," Good Morning,hon". He stretches and smiles at you saying,"Hey, good morning love. Did you sleep well?". You nodded and smiled at him.

  Rafe cupped your face and kissed you slowly but with passion. Your hands ran down his muscular bare chest then found it's way to his neck, only to deepen the kiss. He smiles before kissing you again and says," I love you, (Y/N)". You giggled and said,"I love you too, Rafe". You felt his thumb on your lower lip as he had you look at him. Rafe pulled you close and you layed your head on his chest. Rafe yawned and said,"So I decided that I'm gonna take some time off". You looked at him with confusion.
" Uh.. Why now all of a sudden?", you said, still with a confused face.

  " Well I was thinking and I feel like I have been putting too much time into work. I need to put you first because you are my girlfriend and you should always be my #1 priority", Rafe said as he looked at you with a smile. " Are you sure about taking a break though, Hon? I mean I- ", Rafe interrupted you with a loving kiss. You kissed him back as he cupped your face. Rafe pulled away and said," I am sure. I want to spend time with my girl".  You smiled at him as did Rafe. The rest of the day, you and Rafe ended up watching movies and playing video games all day.  You and Rafe ended up snuggling together and laying in bed as well.