Story Time

Waking up I look at the clock to see it read 7 am. I groan softly as I get up and check on Yagi. He was still asleep and resting from his wounds. This state that his in made me frown. But, it made the relieved that he was still alive.

After walking into the kitchen I hear a knock on the door. Walking over to the door I look into the peephole and see that its only Midoriya. Opening the door I invite him inside. "Did you come to check on Yagi?" I asked smiling at him.

"Yeah, I was worried because he hasn't been at the school at all this week and I haven't seen him around town." I nodded my head at his answer.

"He's still resting. But, you can go check on him if you want." He nodded his head. "Just down the hall, the last door on the right." Once that information processed in his head, he walked down the hall to see Yagi.

I quickly called in for work as I started to make something for breakfast. It wasn't long till Midoriya came back from the room and I was done with my call. "What are you making?" He asked innocently.

"The souls of the dead of children," I said with a straight face and he freaked out a bit. Laughing softly I went back to making breakfast. "Pancakes."

"O-oh." Was all he said.

"I'm guessing you haven't had anything yet." Out the corner of my eye, I see him nod his head. "I know, it's weird trusting someone who has, no had villain parents. Your not the first nor the last person to think that."

"I-I'm sorry," He said softly. Turning around with a plate of pancakes I smiled at him.

"It's fine. It just takes a bit to get used to." I set down the plate and smiled at him softly.

"So, how do you know Almight?" He asked softly as he took a bite of the pancakes.

"He found me on the streets when I was younger and took me in." Midoriya looked at me confused. "After my parents died I lived on the streets alone. Then Yagi found me."

"She was just as much of a fighter then as she is now." Both Midoriya and look over at Yagi who is leaning on the wall. Walking over to him I help him over to the table to sit down. "Now, before you say anything Y/N, I will stay home today too."

"Good." Midoriya looked at me and smiled softly. "What are you smilin' at?" He quickly looked away and Yagi laughed softly.

"Be nice to the kid." He said still laughing to himself.

"Fine," I said smiling softly.

"So, you took her in even though you knew her parents were villains?" Yagi nodded his head as I sat down at the table and started to eat. "Before I did I was actually watching her."

"Stalker much?" I say sarcastically and Yagi just rolled his eyes.

"Anyways, since I knew her parents were villains I wanted to make sure she wasn't going down the same road. It wasn't till I saw here steel food for a hungry kitten that changed my mind about her."

"I remember that day. That was the day you took me in."

"Wait, you took her in because you saw her feed a hungry kitten?" Yagi looked at Midoriya and smiled.

"Yeah, the thing that she stole was a small thing of tuna. You would imagen that she would eat it. But no. She gave it to the kitten." Looking at the clock on the stove Yagi looked at Midoriya. "Isn't it about time you get to school." Midoriya shook his head, got up and thanked me for the breakfast. "Aren't you going to go too?" Yagi asked.

"No, I need a day off." He smiled at what I said and shook his head.

"That's fine with me."