Chapter One

Hey There My names Melody, Melody Forester. This is my story of how I met him.

-

-

"Mel!" My mom screamed up the stairs "You'll be late for your first day of senior year!" The moment I heard first day I jumped out of bed with the biggest smile on my face. I went into the bathroom and did the usual, I applied some light makeup and did my hair then I brushed my teeth. I hopped out of my bathroom and slipped on my ripped jeans and black crop top. Before I could slip on my converse I got a call from my best friend Elliot "Hey Ellie, What's up?" I said as I was packing my bag "Just calling to make sure your almost ready, I'm parked outside waiting for you" He said as I chuckled "Your like my second Dad, Always making sure I'm ready on time" I said as I slipped on my converse " Okay I'll be out in a second Ellie, Cya in a few" I said as I hung up. "Aw my little princess is all grown up" My mom said as she started to hug me "Hugs later mom I've gotta go or I'll be late. Love you" I kissed her cheek and ran out the door jumping into Elliot's car " You we're 30 seconds past your record" he said as I scoffed " Yeah well you've got a scratch on the side of your car" I chuckled as he panicked and jumped out of the car to look " You Liar!" He said slapping my arm " Ow!" I yelped pinching his arm " Karma" I said as he pouted and got back in the car "Next stop Pine Ridge High"

-

-

I walked down the hallway to my locker and I bumped into someone "Ow! I'm so sorry I-

"Watch it princess" I looked up to and saw a really cute guy, I blushed and carried on walking to my locker. As soon I had my stuff in my locker the bell rang "Shit!I'll be late for English!" I said running down the hall and into the class, the moment I walked in I saw HIM. I walked over and sat next to him seeing as it was the only free chair, "Class today we have a new student, why don't you come introduce yourself?" He slowly got out of his chair and walked to the front of the class " Name's Shawn Mendes" He said sternly and then proceeded to sit back down.

-

About an hour later the bell rang and it was lunch. I immediately saw my group of friends " Guys!" I shouted as they all ran up and hugged me " I missed you so much Mel!" said Kiri (Kiri's my bestie) "I missed you too!" After that we all sat down and ate our lunches. It was the end of the day and I had just got home, "Mel! You're babysitting the new neighbours daughter while their gone! 4-9 So you better get over there" my mom yelled from the kitchen " 'Kay!" I slipped on my converse and walked over to their house to be greeted by someone " You must be Melody, I'm Karen, Karen Mendes" Mendes, why did the name sound so familiar? " Yes Mrs. Mendes I'm Melody" I said sweetly " Just call me Karen, Anyhow me and my husband are off now See you at Nine!" She then walked off with her husband and I shut the door "Are you my babysitter?" I turned around and saw a cute little girl " Yes I am, what's your name?" "My names Aaliyah, come I'll introduce you to my older brother" I followed her down the hall " Shawn! The babysitters here and I want you too meet her!" She said loudly through the hall " Okay I'll be out in a sec!" The door opens and I saw him again " Aren't you in my English class?" He asked me " Yeah I am, My names Melody Forester and I'm guessing your Shawn?" "That's me alright" he said with a slight laugh "Can we play tag?" I turned and looked at Shawn "She wants us both to play Shawn, It'll be fun" I said as Aaliyah was giving Shawn the puppy eyes " Fine I'll play"

-------------------------------------------------------

That's the first chapter of Big Mess! I hope you

enjoyed it! 

Love Y'all!

-Emma

--------------------------------------------------------