|•1•|

10:10 on a Sunday night I lay here, waiting for Bre to get off work. Just as I'm contemplating on crushing and snorting this Percocet 10 RP she texts me. I quickly reply yes to her asking me if I want something to drink on her way home. That's my baby I think smiling to myself she always thinking of me God knows the feeling is mutual I'm beyond crazy over "Baegurl"..

Charlie

I snorted the last of the pill and took my shower. By the time Bre got home I was getting dressed she quickly began rolling up as she told me about her day. I could feel the Perc kicking in as I laid back on the bed. "Babe are you listening"? She asked eyeing me from the chair. "Yeah babe" I respond eyeing her back, I get up so we can go out back and smoke. Bre was back living with her Ma who had one main rule no smoking in the house! Which sucked. That's the one thing she liked about coming to visit me instead, I live with my aunt that's  really my baby all we do is get turnt. Bre and I were living together for almost two years before our relocations. I smoked puffing the dutch before I passed it back to her I looked her up and down licking my lips, even after a long day of work my babe still looked good to me. Lawd! I laughed to myself I wanted to devour her tonight. I smacked her ass as we went back inside she giggled shyly...