2

sooo some of you guys wanted a part 2... so here's a part 2... it has smut and also maybe possibly a little choking lol read at your own risk!!

(also this is my first time writing smut so please let me know how I did but be gentle! unlike Colin ;) )

   You sharply rapped your knuckles against the hard wooden surface of the door to Colin's apartment. Although the events of the previous night were confusing and unsettling, you made the decision to show up for his dinner invitation. The personal vow you had made to yourself in your drunken state still lingered at the back of your mind: how did Colin come up with all his crazy theories?

   The door swinging open startled you, interrupting your thoughts. "You're late," the man in question stated in his thick accent, blocking the entrance with his body.

   "I believe you said 'round six' when you invited me yesterday. It's six fifteen," you replied, imitating his nasally accent while rolling your eyes.

   "I should've known. You're always late." He stepped aside, holding the door open for you so you could finally enter the flat. As soon as you did, you were hit with a delicious smell. Your eyes traveled to the dining room table, where (favorite food) sat steaming hot and plated for two. Apparently, he had actually prepared for you to be late, given that the meal looked like it was put out only seconds ago. "Figured it would be a safe bet to go with something I knew you'd like. Drink?" he asked, gesturing towards his liquor cabinet.

   A strange feeling of surrealism overtook you. This was concrete proof that Colin's theories were true. He remembered so much about you even though he'd never met you in this life- your quirks and tendencies, your favorite foods, your love of alcohol. You nodded numbly in response to his offer for a drink and sat yourself down at the table. 

   Concern briefly flashed across his features as he looked at your face. You thought you were probably looking a little green, given the dizzying, sickly feeling that was consuming your entire being. He filled your cup halfway, took one more look at you, and then decided to top it up. He'd hardly even sat down before you grabbed it and took a large swig.

   "Careful, love, you've still got a whole night ahead of you," he warned, picking up his fork. "You've gotten sick here from having too much before."

   "Can you stop doing that?" you tried to ask as politely as you could, but your mental strain was audible in your voice. He raised a quizzical eyebrow at you calmly from across the table.

   "Can you stop telling me everything about myself and what's going to happen? I'm already struggling with the idea that you know me much better than I know you. If you could just pretend this is our second date- just until I'm drunk, at least- that would make this a thousand times easier for me." 

   Colin sighed as he pushed his glasses up further on the bridge of his nose. "You really don't understand, do you, (Y/N)?"

   You stared at him blankly.

   "I'm not doing this to you because I want to. Usually I don't even bother explaining it at all because that freaks you out too much to get in bed with me-" you choked on a bite of food at that- "but we need to stop this cycle. The more you know, the more we can do to guide Stefan so we actually get to live through a whole timeline together. And that starts with you getting used to this." His words would've sounded harsh if it weren't for his unsettling ability to state his thoughts and opinions like they were simple facts. You nodded slowly, grabbing your drink and taking a smaller sip this time. 

   "Okay, Colin. I believe you." 

   His usually expressionless face seemed to light up a little.