10

Recap: Shhhhh its okay love. Calm down baby girl. Its alright. Its all forgiven. Its all over. Calm down doll your gonna make yourself sick. I slowly stopped crying and he continued to hold me. He just rubbed my back and whispered sweet nothings in my ear.
******************************
James POV

When I noticed her breathing get even I shifted her in my lap so I could see her.  She was knocked out cold.  As much as I didn't want to wake her up I had to so I could get her more comfortable.  And no I didn't forget about her corner time.  I just know that she needs to be held right now.  Wake up baby girl.  I need to put some shorts on you.  She barely stirred in my lap,  so I just picked her up and carried her to the bedroom. I laid her down on the bed and slipped a pair of her pajama shorts up her legs.  In the process her shirt rose up and I saw some cuts on her belly.  I guess I am going to have to clean those now because she's not gonna let me while she's awake.  I got some alcohol and pulled her shirt up more.  I dabbed a cotton ball soaked in alcohol on one of her cuts and her eyes shot open.  What are you doing!  Hush babygirl I found some more cuts.  Try to be still love and I'll make it as quick as I can.  She stayed still for the first one,  but once the alcohol touched the rest she fought me the entire time.  At one point she kicked me somewhere where the sun don't shine and I loosened my grip on her.  She took that as an opportunity to run but I just grabbed her and said do you want another spanking?  She became really still and shook her head no.  Then calm down baby we are almost done.  She finally calmed down enough for me to finish and I lowered her shirt and kissed her lips and then her forehead.  Get some sleep baby I'll wake you up when it's time for lunch.