Prologue

Hi my name is Katherine OceanHeart but my friends call me Kat. I am a Werewolf and hide it from my family,Yes my family does not know that i'm a Werewolf.This is because my family are Vampires and HATE Werewolves.If they found out that I am a Werewolf they would kill me.This is what scares me an why i cry in my room every night.But anyways My Mother Holly says I am her favorite and i am special.But if she found out she would not know what to do with herself.If my Mother found out I would not know what to do with myself.I don't know why i am a Werewolf all my family are Vampires.But as hard as I try I can't do anything about it.My father Grayson is the most against Werewolves.My boyfriend Alec is a Werewolf but that has nothing to do with me being a Werewolf because i was born a Werewolf.My father told me and my sibling that it is forbidden for a Werewolf and a Vampire to be together.But that does not matter to me sense I am not a Vampire i am A Werewolf but they don't know that.I'm scared to find out what they would do to me if they found out.I have four siblings Two older sisters named Bethany and Kimberly but we call them Betty and Kim.I also have a younger sister named Wenny and a younger brother named Allen.I love them so much but i just cant tell them.Kim is always worried about me because after we get home i run to my room not eating anything and cry for the rest of the night.I have not ate at home for five years because we always have wolf meat and wolf blood for dinner and I just can't eat my own kind.Kim always asks me why i don't  eat and i just tell her that i don't want to eat.I am currently Seventeen and in 11th grade my sister Betty is 20 years old and a first year in Teaching School and still lives at home,My sister Kim is 19 and is in 12th grade,my sister Wenny is 15 and in 10th grade and lastly my brother Allen is 15 and in 9th grade he got held back in 8th grade.All my sibling don't know that i have a boyfriend and would kill him if they found out he was a Werewolf.

HI MY LOVELY STARS~yes i know that i have three other stories in the works but i thought of this story line all of a sodden and yes other chapters of Blue Phoenix and my other stories are coming but this is something i am interested in and have motivation to write.HOPE YOU UNDERSTAND STARS I'M SO SORRY FOR NOT POSTING FOR AWHILE I'M JUST REALLY LAZY :3

BYE;3~

Sorry GIF ;3           

Sorry GIF ;3