Cow Girl | Namseok

This one shot is dedicated to the wonderful, Hispanicalien
Let the one shot commence!

~😳~

Tiredly walking inside of his home, Hoseok took off his coat and threw it on the couch. Completely forgetting the fact that his boyfriend, Namjoon, is going to scold him about it later.

Since it was too dark in the small apartment, the redhead used the walls near him to guide himself towards his shared bedroom with his lover.

A glimpse of light shining from under the door of his bedroom catching his eye as the man wonders what's causing it. Shrugging at the thought, Hoseok opened the door and his jaw dropped at the sight.

Sprawled out on their bed, Namjoon was in a very erotic position, but that's not what caught the elder's attention. Namjoon had on a cow print bikini top, barely covering his semi-erect nipples, a cow print thong that shows off his cute lil cock and the butt plug plunged into his hole, including a pair of cow print thigh highs. To top everything off, he wore a cow ear headband on the top of his head.

His cheeks turned a rosy hue at the position he was in as his hands are spreading his legs open for Hoseok to dive in whenever he felt like it.

"H-happy birthday, O-Oppa," voice coming out quiet and higher-pitched than usual, Namjoon gazed at Hoseok's shocked expression, slowly sending the man to a point of no return.

Face now expressionless, Hoseok slowly walked over to the younger, teasing Namjoon in the process. Stopping in between the younger's legs, now on his knees as his head now rests in between his lover's thighs. Slowly dragging one of his fingers on the male's thighs, lightly tickling the skin in the process. Hoseok purposely avoided the younger's already filled hole.

"O-oppa~" whining in response to the constant teasing, Namjoon squirmed under Hoseok's touch.

Harshly smacking Namjoon's inner thighs, reminding the younger of his place. The younger only whimpered in response to his Oppa's touch. Pulling the submissive's thong down to the boy's ankles, Hoseok quickly removed them. His hands now gripping at the younger's thighs, forcing Namjoon's skin to turn red.

"I-I want you, Oppa.", the younger cried out, desperately wanting Hoseok's cock buried deep inside of him. The older placed a gentle kiss to the boy's lips before stroking his cock at a slow pace. Loud whimpers and whines escaped Namjoon as he was being teased, the tip of his cock a pretty shade of red as it began to leak. Hoseok smirked at the sight, the love his life in suck a desperate state turns him on.

Letting go of his boyfriend's cock, the redhead snatched the plug that was lodged between the boy's cheeks at a quick pace. Namjoon can only sit there and watch and moan, utterly helpless at the hands of his significant other.

~

Imma end it right here xD There'll be a pt. 2 I just wanted to let everyone know that im gonna start writing again

Later Lovelies ~