Ep.2: Girl In Red

☇☼
HJ's POV

"Do I know you?" I asked, my eyes never left her. "I wish I could tell you, but it's not my right to tell you anything." She sullenly looked at the ground as I was in confusion. "Goodbye, HongJoong," the nameless girl sighed, here eyes was twinkling with as she was on the verge of tears? she turned and walked away, I don't know what this feeling that is erupting within me, but it hurts, it urged me to tell her something important. Call out to her, "WAIT!" I yelled out, I wished I could know her name but hoped for an answer. She turned around to face once more, my heart lifted with somewhat relief. She gave me another smile be fore walking away again, leaving me at the moment of mindful thoughts.

~

She gave me her signature smile and mouth the words I hoped she would never say when she leaves, 'I love you,' Her tears reached for me but I was too weak to hold it, I jolted back and wept in pain. My poor heart was scarred, destroyed, shattered, plundered into the sea with her.

~

The scene from my dream appeared in that moment, my heart was aching, desiring for some sort of calling, but I was too stupid to find the right words,

'What am I waiting for?'

-

"Hyung!" I saws Mingi and San waving in the distance, in from of Wooyoung's apartment. "Mingi," I greeted and opened the gate, "Why are you so late?" San asked as Mingi nodded "I ran into some-" I was about to answer, "Nevermind, everyone is waiting." San interrupted, I frowned about to yell at him but he ran towards the fun door giggling. I sighed as Mingi chuckled, I gave him a glare.

"Hello everyone~" San chimed as he swung the door wide open, 'no one lock the doors nowadays' I thought. "Hi Hi" Everyone greeted. "How's Wooyoung," I asked, looking for him. "He's alright for now, just needs to rest for couple of weeks," Seonghwa who stood at the kitchen sink answered, I walked towards the lounge room to see Yeosang siting down reading his book while 3 boys wrestled, "Let me go you!" Yunho screeched as Jongho locked his arm around Yunho's head, Wooyoung's head was locked in Yunho's arm, a tangled mess."Wooyoungie~" San sang out cutely as he ran towards the boys and hugged him.

"WOOYOUNG!" I yelled, Everyone looked at me, the boys paused, staring at me. I gave them an intense stare, almost telepathically telling to let go, they moved away from each other quickly and stood with they head hung low as their hands folded together. "Wooyoung, you shouldn't be standing, sit down. Jongho why are you and Yunho even wrestling, dragging Wooyoung in it?" I scolded, "And San, Let go of Wooyoung please, so clingy." I added and San pouted, letting go of the poor injured boy.

-

I sighed, rubbing my temples with my thumb and index finger as the boys sat down, surrounding the coffee table, looking like meeting. "How did you injure yourself Wooyoung?" I questioned, hoping it's not a stupid answer, there was a long pause for awhile which made all of us look at him. I was getting worried why he became so silent, "So?" San asked, Wooyoung gulped and looked up at us, his face was abit pale, almost traumatised. "Anything happened?" Mingi was getting query, "What's the matter?" San worriedly urged. Wooyoung gave us a cough. 'Why is it so serious? he just injured his leg, like he must've fallen or something right?' I thought to myself, not sure why, having a bad feeling.

"I met her," He spat suddenly, I knew what he meant, no idea why but it's her, he met her too? "You mean, the girl with the red scarf?" Yunho said, Wooyoung nodded, 'wait...', "She appeared to me yesterday," Wooyoung swallowed. The boys sat back and exhaled shocking, "Wait! What do you mean?" I was the only confused one here, they looked at me, "You met her?" I asked,