Intro

Gorillaz broke up two months ago. Noodle was gone, possibly dead. Murdoc was out doing only God knows what and Russel went off to get rid of his demons and possessions. 2-D simply just left. He had enough after first loosing his father then his little sister. You,
2-D's girlfriend, recently lost your job and had to move to a cheaper, smaller flat. 2-D lives in an apartment a bit further away. About 20 minutes. He's been helping you pay for things with the money he had left from sales on Demon Days. Other than that, he's been keeping to himself. Only came to visit on the weekends and rarely ever called. And when he did come over, half the time he was extremely moody, including times where break bottles and throw things out of drunken rage.

    It's late on a Friday night. 2-D was spending his night at a strip club. He stays here often.

2-D was sitting on the concrete, smoking a cigarette outside when a buzzed woman in skimpy clothing exited the building, pulling out her own cigarette.

"Hey pretty boy, you wouldn't happen to be
2-D, would you?"

"Mmh'm, fhat's me."

The woman sat on his lap, "You look a bit lonely."

2-D slides his long arm around her waist, "Righ' now...yeah."

"How would you like me to keep you company for tonight?" She runs her hand up his shirt.

2-D bites his lip. He knows what he was about to do was wrong but his intoxicated mind full of sexual desire couldn't resist. "Few more drinks den' we can head off to my place, yeah?"

"That sounds perfect." She whispers in his ear.

It wasn't long before 2-D's apartment floors were covered in a mix between a stranger's clothes and his own and his bedroom was full of moaning out of pure pleasure.

And not long after
The feeling of regret.