"Whatever"

"You" punch "Little" punch "Slut" round house kick.

"Wow! Wow! I never knew you had it in you" Aiden barked of laughter was rang through the empty gym, I chuckled sarcastically as I turned around grabbing my towel and wiping my face over "Shut up Aid-the-gunny-bear you dick" I replied as I heard him grown.

"Haven't I already told you to stop calling me Aid-the gunny-bear!" he shouted in agitation stomping him foot and pouting his lips like a child, I chuckled softly "You have... But I never said I would stop" I shrugged as I took a long gulp of water.

"Whatever" he mumbled.

You see, Aiden is my childhood best friend hes my own personal trainer. He learns me everything I need to know about fighting, and we have been close ever since. I call him Aid-the-gunny-bear because it was always his nick name since children, I know its weird but it means something.

"Who crawled up your arse?" he asked as he sat down next to me on the bench as I was still gasping for air "No one" I mumbled frowning as the memories come back from earlier today "Don't play that act with me, don't shut me about again, please don't shut the door, you-" I cut him off from his little (sing off)

"Yeah, yeah shut up!" I laughed at his grumpy face and began to make my way out the gym until he grabbed my hand "Coffee. My place. Secrets. NOW!" he shouted and I knew he wasn't going to leave it, I nodded making my way towards my motorbike.

I do ride a motorbike, but always outside, never too school. I don't know why I put this little act on for, I guess its because I don't want people treating me like a queen because they are scared of me. Yes, I have been to prison and yes I have don't street fighting, I have done bad things in my life but I am trying to change.

Once I had arrived at Aiden's place, I made my way towards the doors waiting for him to turn up because he wasn't here yet, once I saw him coming down the street on his motorbike my heart started beating for what I was going to tell him.

Please don't be angry. Please.

"You coming in?" he questioned, I looked up confused as he just chuckled and opened up the door, I walked inside and sat on the sofa and got ready for a long explanation.

~.~.~ FLASHBACK

"I'm hungry!" Hunter wined as we made our way to school, I sighed and raked my fingers through my hair which seemed like a million times today.

"Look. You should of eaten, when we get to school we will go straight to the dinner hall, happy?" I questioned with irritation lacing my voice, he turned towards me smiling and pulled me into a huge hug.

Once we walked in school and made it towards the dinner hall, people was staring. I guess they are probably thinking why a bad boy like Hunter would be sitting with a good girl like me, ignoring the stares me and Hunter walked up to the lunch line and brought some toast.

We finally found some seats and began eating, until this blonde headed slag came up to us trying to seduce Hunter "Hey" Hunter replied trying to shove her off, I just chuckled as her head snapped up in my direction.

She walked over towards me and got in my face, nose touching nose "What are you laughing at, bitch!" she shouting catching unwanted attention. I sighed not liking where this was going.. "ARE YOU LISTENING TO ME?" I rolled my eyes.

"Look. I don't want to cause trouble, I was laughing at you trying to seduce Hunter when clearly he doesn't want a-" I looked her up and down with disgust "slut like you.." I finished as she just stared at me wide eyes. Before I knew it I was on the floor while the bitch tried to scrap my eyeballs out with her pedicured, pencil like nails.

I shifted so I was on top off her while she was pulling my hair, I punched her in the face once and it knocked her out straight away. I laughed as I got off her at her girly like way of fighting, it failed.

"Why did you do that for?" Hunter grabbed my hand pulling me out off the dinner hall, I shrugged not caring about what I just done "You do know, shes the daughter of a police officer" I snapped my head in his direction, wide eyes, mouth parted.

~.~.~ FLASH BACK OVER.

"Let me guess, you ran away from him and went to the gym?" Aiden questioned while laughing, hard. I nodded my head as an answer as he suddenly turned serious "What we going to do?" he asked, I shrugged.

"I could pack my bags, change identity, move country?" I suggested as he laughed and shook his head saying "Not happening" I let out a huge sigh as I was raking my brain for thoughts.

"I cant go back to prison Aiden.." I mumbled as his head shot up to my direction, he had a sad smile on his face before it turned to an evil grin, my heart beat was beating faster as I knew what was coming..

"MAKEOVER TIME!" he shouted. Oh shit.