Realization

Ever since I was little I knew I was different. The other boys wanted to play with the red power ranger and I always wanted the pink, yeah I would get teased and bullied but I didn't care I was a kid.

Growing up was very simple. My parents loved me and I had normal brothers and sisters, everything was good.

8th grade was a completely different story when everything changed. I knew I was different but the term "gay" never came into my mind. Being a Christian stuff is just different compared to other people live by certain rules and never break the rules all that good stuff.

Coming terms to me being gay was extremely hard I had suicidal thoughts and constantly was depressed, but nobody new because I had an emotional mask hiding my shame.

{authors note}-this story goes on the same time my life does whatever happens it the current will be putt in my book (thank you for reading!)

One day on Civics I sneezed *no big deal right. So I went to get germ-x and the teacher asked "why did you put an unessacary amount on your hand" and one of the tough "cool" kids said "well he is well you.... Bro you say it I don't wanna get in trouble!". That tore me up they didn't care about me or who they were hurting they only cared about if they got in trouble or not. That day was horrible everything just hurt worse I finally got home and tried to muster enough humanity to finish a project.

Crying I saw my dull pencil and repedidly hurt my wrist in the same place. I feel asleep crying and had nightmares of what I was and what everybody thought I was, I thought I was ugly and disgusting a disgrace