Chapter 12.

Luke is coming home tomorrow. TOMORROW. I haven't been more excited in my whole life. I haven't seen him since July and I couldn't be more happy for them. Honest. I just can't stand being away from them for that long. Not just Luke, Calum always helps me with anything and everything I need. He talked to me when I needed to talk about Luke. He's just a genuinely nice guy.

I decide to call Cal instead of Luke because I feel like I haven't talked to him in ages.

"Cal?"
"Yeh."
"How is it going?"
"We're boarding the plane right now."
"Yay! I miss you."
"I miss you too Whit, but I have to go."
"Bye Cal."
"Bye."

I felt a small tear streak across my cheek. I'm not sure why I'm crying, but I think it's because I physically need the boys here, so now that they're finally coming back I can't help it.

I hear a knock on my front door. A coded knock so I would know it's Riley.

"Hey Whit I brought a few friends is that alright? They're in the car still." Riley smiles.

"Um sure I guess." I hesitate.

"Okay guys she said you could come!" she yells.

"I'm going to go put some snacks out." I walk away as she walks in.

I can hear small conversations in the living room while I put chips in a bowl. I gather up two bowls and three waters because I'm not sure how many friends she brought.

When I walk into the room I set down the bowls before I look over at the unwanted guests. I look up to see the grinning faces of Michael and Calum.

"Cal! Mikey! Oh my gosh guys! Cal you lied to me." I drop the water bottles.

"That's what I do best." Calum laughs as I'm hugging them.

"Ash-" I started to look around for him but he's a foot away making out with Riley.

"Where's Luke?" I ask the two.

"I'm not sure he got lost on the way here." Michael looks behind me.

"What?" I question their yet again grinning faces.

I turn around and see Luke standing right behind me holding a bouquet of red roses.

"Luke!!" I scream and jump into his open arms.

He hugs me with the flowers still in his hand. I grab his hand to make him follow me into the kitchen. I open a cabinet and pull out a vase to put my flowers in. After I fill the vase with water and set it down Luke is standing above me staring.

"What?" I feel myself blushing and look down.

"Don't look down. I'm right here" He picks me up and puts me on the counter. He grabs both sides of my face kissing me slowly.

"Luke. I. Love. You." I say in between kisses.

Luke only smiles and sits on the counter next to me. He grabs my hands and looks at me.

"Whitney words can't explain how much I love you. Being away from you was the hardest thing I've ever done, and hearing you sing like that I couldn't stay mad at you. Like I said you're part of me Whit and you always will be." He never looses eye contact.

I feel tears coming and once again I'm not sure why.

"W-whit what's wrong? Please don't cry it'll make me cry. Did I say something?" Luke searches my eyes for answers.

"Yeah." I start to wipe away my tears.

"What was it I didn't mean to. I'm sorry. I-" he starts to cry.

"No! No Luke they're tears of happiness... I think. I'm not sad they're just kind of coming out and I'm not sure why." I smile.

"Are you sure because I don't want to hurt you ever again." Luke's tears start to go away.

"Yes, I'm sure. Come here." I hold out my arms.

He declines and stands up to help me get down. He swoops me up into his arms and starts to carry me while I laugh at the gesture. He walks through the living room where Michael and Calum are getting ready to leave and Ashton and Riley probably already went to Ashton's.

"We're um gonna go." Calum awkwardly says.

"Bye." Luke and I say in unison while laughing.

"Your smile is beautiful, Luke." I touch his lip ring and he pretends it hurts.

"Oh, quit!" I laugh.

Luke just continues to walk throughout my house carrying me while we both laugh for no reason. We walk back into the living room and Luke trips over a lamp cord causing us both to fall on the carpet.

We both continue to laugh until our laughs turn into smiles. Then we end up just staring at each other on the ground. I stare at his shimmering blue eyes and then down to his lips and his lip ring. We lay there in silence for awhile until finally Luke speaks.

"You should get a piercing somewhere." Luke smiles.

"Yeah?" I ask. I've thought about it before, but I've never gone through with getting it done.

"Yeah."

"Where at?" I smile.

He looks at my face and taps my nose. I laugh and do the same to him.

"My nose, then?" I smile.

"Yeah. Lets go!" He stands up.

"Right now?" I ask.

"Yeah c'mon." He holds out his hand.

"Okay let's go." I laugh.

After Luke drives me to some tattoo shop I start to get more nervous. I start to tap my hand against my leg.

"Don't be nervous. It will be fine." Luke grabs my hand so I will stop tapping.

"Okay." I look over at him.

"Hold on. Stay there. Don't move." Luke opens the car door and runs to the other side and opens my door.

"My lady." He holds out his hand.

"Why thank you." I crinkle my nose and he copies me.

"Don't make fun of me!" I crinkle my nose again and he laughs.

"I'm not your just cute." He smiles.

"Yeah. Well so are you." I tap his nose again.

"Far from it." He starts to open store's front door but is interrupted by a couple of girls saying his name.

"Can we have a picture?!" The girls screech.

"Sure." Luke looks over at me and I smile.

It's so weird knowing my boyfriend is semi-famous now and I'm going to have to compete with 14 year old girls for his heart. I can't imagine how Liz feels knowing her son is semi-famous.

"Okay. I'm ready." Luke walks back over to me.

"That was-" I start. "An experience." I laugh.

"I know I still haven't gotten used to it." He says. "Why would any one want a picture with this ugly face?"

"You have a beautiful face that's why." I get on my tiptoes to kiss his cheek.

He opens the door for me and I walk in to see Riley and Ashton picking out tattoos.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••
I tried to make this chapter more interesting than the last two. I hope you enjoyed it! Comment!? Let me know what you think will happen next!
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••