A Valentines Day Special

Ok, so I know that valentines day was 4 days ago but I just didn't have the time.
So this is not a continuing of the last part it's just a special part.t
__________________________________________________________

It was a boring rainy day and Ichigo was in bed bored out of his mind.

Ichigo: Man, what a boring day I can't do anything this is a nightmare. Wait I could go workout in the basement I think it's gonna be just what I need.

He got up got dressed in his sports uniform and left his room to go to the basement where he started warming up.

Ichigo: OK, let's see what I have for today's warmup. So it's jogging in place, stretching and cycling.

Ichigo stopped warming up and went on the hardcore workout he did push-ups, pull-ups, sit-ups and weightlifting.

Ichigo: Aaahhh! That was a good workout it was just what I needed to get me in a better mood. I'll go take a shower now.

Ichigo went upstairs to the bath.

Ichigo: Hey Yuzu when will dinner be ready?

Yuzu: Dinner will be done in 15 minutes now go take a shower you stink.

Ichigo: I'm going don't worry.

Ichigo went into the bathroom. He took off his shirt and looks into the mirror.

 He took off his shirt and looks into the mirror

Ichigo: Hmm, ok I guess. I could be in better shape. Nevermind that I have to shower or Yuzu will kill me.

Ichigo showered and got dressed he came into the kitchen where dinner was already waiting.

Yuzu: So we are all here that's great let's eat.

They started eating. They ate and ate and ate until there was nothing left.

Ichigo: Yuzu that was amazing now ill go to my room and rest a bit ok.

Ichigo went into his room and laid down but then..........................................
............................................................................................................................................  He heard a noise in his closet...

Ichigo: What who goes there show yourself.

The closet doors slowly open and outcomes...

Albedo: Hello Ichigo Kurosaki I came here for you

Ichigo: Albedo what, how, why are you here?!

Albedo: Well I'm here cause I want you to know that I haven't stopped thinking about you it's been driving me crazy I just got to have you.

Ichigo: Ummm, Albedo what are doing?

Albedo threw Ichigo onto the bed and whispered into his ear.

Albedo: I know you want me Ichigo Kurosaki you haven't taken your eyes off me ever since we met so now take me if you can.

Ichigo stripped albedo down ready to begin teasing her but she stopped him.

Albedo: No no no you don't have control here I'm in charge now let me do the pleasing.

Albedo striped Ichigo down and kissed him all over the upper body she slowly led her hand down his underwear...

Ichigo: Albedo ahh, this is bad...

Albedo: You better believe it's bad and it's not even the beginning.

Albedo slowly kissed chinos lower body and right before she started to blow him...

Ichigo: WHAAAA!!! Wait what just happened was it all...

Ichigo realized it was not real and that it was all a dream.

Ichigo: What the hell what kind of a messed up dream is this.

Ok so I'm sorry this chapter is a little short but ya know school is a bitch so yeah I hope you liked it
_______________________________________

Runs away goodby........ "Trips and falls on the ground " uf "I'm okay" stands up "okay now cyaaa".