One-shot

A/N:

The following story you will about to read is based on true events.

Some are in my own experience while some are from my former classmates' experience.

In short, this is not bullshit. 🙂

This is what I personally experienced when I was still a high school student.

P.S. What you will read is what WE (and they) experienced (in my centennial school)

So yeah it's been a camp base for soldiers during WWII and a lot of shits happened there that adds up to its creepiness. This story is not even half of it.

Good luck.

👻👻👻

Evening strikes and five girls were still practicing their dance for the upcoming school festival's dance competition.

"Hey, Chaeryeong! Move your hips like this!" Lia exclaimed as she demonstrates the correct choreography.

"Ah, got it." Chaeryeong nodded as she followed the latter's movements.

The two other girls practiced on their own with other choreography while one was drinking a bottle of water.

"Let's call it a day everyone," Yeji said as she closed the bottle. "We still need to submit that project tomorrow morning."

"Oh shit!" Yuna clicked her tongue. "I'm still not done with that!"

"Midterm sucks" Ryujin sighed as she wiped herself off from sweats.

"It's almost eight in the evening-school guards will start to roam around any minute now." Lia picked up her bag and slung it behind her. "Let's-"

The hallway lights suddenly went out.

"Whoa- they turned off the lights already?" Chaeryeong whined as she wore her bag.

"Who left the fan on?" Yuna asked while looking through their classroom's window. All classrooms had windows facing the hallway which is an advantage for students to see who's passing by outside.

"I'm sure it was turned off when we started practicing," Yeji said while wearing her jacket. "Maybe it's you Lia?" She jokingly accused.

Lia glared at her. "I don't have anything to do with it, but I'm sure everything was unplugged before we got out." She then sighed. "Let's go."

"Wait-" Ryujin moved closer to the windows as she squinted her eyes to see the inside clearer. "Shit- the fan was on-"

"That's what I said-" Yuna inserted.

"-without being plugged." Ryujin continued as she looked at them horrified.

The four girls went silent as they look at each other.

"Let's go" Lia took out her mini keychain flashlight, the three girls then followed and did the same except for Ryujin. "What the hell are you doing?"

Ryujin moved closer and kept staring at the dim lit room. Lia patted her shoulder as she tried to pull her by her bag.

"Get your ass up now!" Lia started to get impatient especially that everything suddenly made their skin crawl.

"I think I saw something" Ryujin claimed as she kept staring inside.

"What the fuck?" Yeji exclaimed. "Hello? Our classroom door is already locked! Like, hello? Let's go?!" She started waving her light towards the dark hallways.