8: Running Out of Time

Nashi's POV
"Nashi! Breakfast is ready!"

I rush out of my hammock and sit at the kitchen table. Natsu grins and slides into his seat as well. "They're burnt aren't they?" I ask, smirking. "You know me too well. Let's head to the guild and get some food!" He says. "As usual!" I joke. "Oi! Happy! Let's go!" The blue feline flies outside their room. "Aye sir!"

The past few weeks have been really fun. My dad is almost exactly how Monmy describes him. He was a bit sad at first because of his love for Mommy, but he grew closer to me, and me to him. It's the last week now, and I'm really sad to say goodbye to everyone. I'm going to miss them, Dad, Aunt Erza, Uncle Gray, Auntie Wendy, Aunt Mira, Nova, Emma, Reiki, baby Rosemary, baby Gale, baby Sylvia and Rin, and even the rude Storm Fullbuster. I'll miss them all.

Daddy barges into the guild and kicks open the door. "We're here!" He exclaims. "Natsu, why can't we just enter like normal people?" I say, obviously ticked off. "Because we aren't, we're Fairy Tail Wizards!" Daddy grins. I show a small smile before running up to Emma and Nova. "Hey Nashi!" Emma grins. "Hi Nash." Nova says. "Hi Emma and Nova!" I say, sitting on the stool next to them.

"Well if it isn't a certain pink haired young lady..." Aunt Mira exclaims. "Hey Aunt Mira! Can I have some breakfast, pretty please?" I pout. "Nastu burned it again?" Aunt Mira asks. I nod and she giggles. "That Natsu will never grow up.." she sighs. "Ah well, I'll find you something." Aunt Mira grins. "Thank you Auntie!"

I dig into my Belgian waffles while talking with Nova and Emma, Nova eating oatmeal and Emma eating cinnamon rolls. We were chatting about jobs we went on with our "parents" when a sulky raven haired boy walked up to us. "Well if it isn't the infamous Nashi DownHeart." Storm chuckles. I frown. "What are you doing here Droopy eyes?"

"Pink Freak"
"Icy brain"
"Pyro!"
"Stripper!"
"Motherless Skank"

"What did you just say?" I glare at Storm. "You heard it correctly." At this point I can feel steam coming out of my ears. I wanted to yell at him. I wanted to tell him that my Mother is alive and well. I wanted to prove to him that I could have a happy family. But I couldn't. So I raised my fist, and blindly out of anger, punched him in his stomach. "Nashi!"

I look around and see the whole guild staring at me. I didn't know why till I looked at Storm. He had a huge dark spot on his shirt that was smoking. It was caused by fire. My fire. Fire that came out of my hands. I looked down and looked back at Storm before dashing out of the guild.

I sat under the tree. It was the same tree my Dad showed me a month ago. I liked to come here by myself, just to reflect and be alone. But that wasn't the case today as a familiar figure walked up to me. "Nashi..." My Dad whispered. I buried my head in my arms. "I'm sorry! I didn't mean too! It just happened!" I mumble. "I know, I know." Daddy walks over and sits next to me. I look up at him. "Please take it away! I don't want to cause more problems!" I plead. He looks at me quizzically. "Take it away? And why would you want that? You have magic!" Natsu exclaims. "Magic?" I ask curiously. "Yeah, you do. And I can teach it to you!" He says. "Really?!" My face brightens up. "Really." He grins. "So come on, let's start!"

Natsu's POV
We end up going to the guild after I teach Nashi the basics. She's a natural at magic, especially the dragon slayer type. Which is surprising for a random orphan off the street.

"Ya know Natsu, you should really consider adopting her. She really completes you, especially after she left."Mira states. "Yeah, I know." I look at Nashi. She's with the other kids showing off her new magic. "It just feels like I'm replacing Luce..." I murmur. "Oh Natsu. You need to move on. What would Lucy want you to do?" Mira asks. "I know, I know. I'm just.... conflicted...."

"You've been conflicted for years now, Natsu. Maybe it's time to decide what you want to do with your life." Mira suggests. I look at Nashi. She looks so happy. Maybe Mira is right....

Hope u enjoyed bai luv u
<3