Chapter 15

Isabelle follwed Simon down the corridor. Something was wrong.

"Simon!?" She called out getting a little frusterated. She ran up to him and pulled him back. He turned and pushed her away hard. Isabelle fell back into Mayrse.

"He's heading to the library" Mayrse said. Isabelle and Mayrse followed Simon into the library keeping a safe distance behind. Simon entered the library and there were gasps all around. Jocelyn hekd a hand to her mouth.  Luke put her arm around her shoulders. In the middle of the library stood Sebastion. Simon wandered over to him and stood beside him.

"Well now that we are all here, well almost everybody." He said scanning the room.

"What are you doing here?"Luke asked him.

"I came for a bit of show n tell" he said. Simon here is a little hungry so I've brought him a meal. Sebastion clicked his fingers and Clary was beside him. Jocelyn ran towards her but was knocked back by an invisible wall. Sebastion chuckled. 

"Clary, C-Clary" Jocelyn whimpered. Clary looked us all over and her eyes fell. Jace wasn't there.

"What have you done with Simon?" Isabelle demanded.

"I thought it obvious, well I was obviously wrong" Sebastion sighed.

"Simon you may start" Simon nodded before kneeling down and biting Clary's wrist.

"Simon"she whispered "stop...Simon stop" Simon continued as if she hadn't said anything. It hurt a little at first but then she started to enjoy it, she welcomed him.

"You're controlling him"Isabelle yelled.  sebastion clapped.

"Well done" Jocelyn was trying to get to her daughter tears rapidly falling from her face.

"But how?" Sebastion looked at her with a glare.

"I had alittle help" he said

"from who?" Isabelle pressed.

"Oh for goodness sake" Sebastion clicked his fingers again and a woman appeared next to him. A gasp came from behind her. She turned and saw Jace. Jace ran towards Clary but like her mother he was stopped by an invisible wall.

"Clary," Jace started. "Clary!"his voice rose. He looked up at Sebastion and flicked his gaze to the woman standing beside him. Jace took several steps back.  Simon was still drinking Clary's blood and she looked so weak.

"STOP SIMON STOP!"Isabelle yelled.

"It's so tense in here" Sebastion commented. "Oh I almost forgot. Everyone I'm sure you've met my mother, Lilith" Simon stood up and walked backwards.

"It is done" he said. Sebastion smiled.

"B-but how?" Mayrse stuttered.

"All in good time" Sebastion clicked his fingers and Clary, Sebastion and Lilith left. Simon turned and walked away. Leaving the rest of them shocked.