1

Chapter 1- a beautiful night

It's a dark gloomy day on the Isle, Villains lurking in the shadows hoping not to be caught in the rain. But today on the Isle was different, there was a small child being delivered, to whom they had not a clue. But who the child was everyone knew, Princess Anna, daughter of Mal And Ben. Mal had been kidnapped and was believed to be dead. Though no one knew for sure. In Auradon if you are motherless your an outcast and no body wants you therefore you get taken to the closest woman on your mothers side. In poor Little Anna's case that was Maleficent.

*knock knock*

Maleficent heard the knocking on her door, sighing she got up to answer it, 'who's disturbing her now, all she wanted was an ounce of peace and quiet but when your the mistress of all evil, that doesn't come easy'

Maleficent unlocked the door and pulled it open, not being able to get a word in before the man spoke, however her attention wasn't with the man, it was with the little girl who looked around 3 stood next to him trembling. Maleficent was fully aware she wasn't wearing her horns. And knew she was very beautiful without them. She would've rushed to put them on, but didn't being more caught up in the little girl. Maleficent stood in a form only her daughter and friends ever saw her in staring at the girl she didn't know was her granddaughter.

"Yes so Your daughter Mal is dead and this is your granddaughter she's yours till Mal returns." The Man said before disappearing.

All of Maleficent's attention went to the little girl his behind her door, from what she could see, she wasn't very tall at all, actually she was like one and half feet she had light brown hair and was wearing pants and a long sleeved shirt. Maleficent couldn't even see half of the little girl as she hid herself behind her front door.

"Honey?" Maleficent tryed "what's wrong?"

"Mama" she heard the small child wail. "I'sa want Mama!"

"Oh baby I'll help you find Mama, but first you gotta come out" Said Maleficent

"Pwomiwse?"

"Yeah, I promise"

The small girl exited her hiding spot from behind the door and Maleficent could get a better look of her she had beautiful green eyes that shone like Emerald
in the light coming from stairway of Maleficent house she had light brown hair that was very long a pale complexion , And the most adorable chubby cheeks you have ever seen she was a real beauty to look at.

She wore blue denim jeans which fit loosely to her legs, paired with a floral grey shirt and black leather boots with white fur. She had her hair in pigtails with red ribbon bows tied into each one, which matched a selection of flower that were on her shirt. Maleficent also couldn't help but notice that she had her ears pierced, she wore tiny rings on her small ears.

Maleficent opened her arms, offering the small child a hug, Anna step forward towards Maleficent seeming not scared at all, for she felt safe, Looking into they eyes of Maleficent Anna saw her own mother, and returned the hug craving comfort after this long day.

"What's your name pretty girl?" Maleficent asked to Anna, who she knew was the Princess, but had no clue of her name

"Anna"

"You have very pretty eyes Anna" Maleficent complimented

"Fawnk you, Who awe you" Anna replied

Oh Maleficent laughed, she thought of a way to explain it to the girl, who she now knows as Anna.

"You have a Mama right? Maleficent Asked

Anna nodded in return

"Well i'm your Mama's Mama" Maleficent Spoke

"Oh So your My Gawma" Anna Clarified

"Yup baby girl, I'm your grandma" Maleficent replied "wanna go inside?"

"Yews" Said Anna

"Cmon then" Maleficent said

—————-2 hours later—————
Maleficent has changed Anna in to pajamas, a fluffy onesie,as it got quite cold on the isle. Anna was now tucked up carefully in bed, in Mals old room from when she was tiny. She had a pacifier in her mouth which Maleficent found whilst looking through Anna's stuff which had been magically transported there.

Apison maleficent look out from her balcony to see the stars shining brightly from above, it was at this point when she realized that her first and only daughter may be dead.

However the stars made her go believe that Mal was still somewhere out there breathing struggling, barely alive, but still out there, her hope grew stronger as the stars began to shine brighter than they ever had on the Isle, The moon sparkle brightly which it only did very rarely. Maleficent smiled to her self before making a wish that her daughter was still alive. It was a beautiful night on the Isle on the Isle it made her think that it couldn't just be a coincidence, it was hope. Maleficent loud to her self that she wasn't gonna give up until she knew for sure How Mal Was.

Anna stepped out from behind, clutching on to leg, Maleficent didn't hesitate to pick the baby up. Anna rested her head Maleficent's shoulder. Her eyes, maleficent thought looked even more beautiful in the starlight as they stared out the moon, Maleficent knew that her daughter was alive. She was going to find her for Anna no matter what it took, Mal was coming home. Anna yawned, before snuggling down into the crook of Maleficent's neck. Maleficent looked  at the small child as she peacefully slept.
Before thinking, Damn

.......this really is a beautiful night.

Thanks for reading! 🙏
What do you think?