Chapter 16.

Chapter 16.

Chrissy's POV

So this bitch Chrissy lied like she was taking tony home. I should've known she wasn't! Anyways im sitting in the backseat next to his ass, and he is getting on my last nerve! 😒 "i like these pants you got on." He said rubbing on my legs. UGHH omg Chrissy needs to take me home!!

Lissah's POV

Tony's dumbass did not know where Kaleb stayed ! It took us like 10 minutes to find it. When we did, he called him and he came rite out. He smelled good . He got in talking and laughing "wassup tony?" He said. Tony nodded and shook his hand. "Wassup my nigga." I shook my head . Kaleb then looked at Chrissy "what y'all doing back there?" He asked . I laughed and Chrissy said something . I don't know what it was , but I know she drove 😂😂😂😂 I know I'm petty , but she'll be alright. She know she really not ready to go home! We rode for a little while then Kaleb asked me to take him to mcdonalds . I agreed to . But first we went to the gas station. Chrissy and i went in , while they stayed in the car. "Im about to tell him im on my period." She said. I laughed. "are you serious?" I asked "Yeah bitch because you want take his ugly ass home!" I was dying now . Somebody gone be mad! We got back in the car and tony got out and went in the store. "somebody finna be mad." Chrissy said . "who? Cuss i already got the bad news." He said referring to me. "tony, because im on my period too." Me and Kaleb looked at each other and started laughing. "Daaamn, you want me to tell him for you?" He asked Chrissy. "Yeah tell him for me." He laughed "Aight" tony was now on his way back to thee car and we all laughed when he got back in. "What y'all laughing at?" He asked. Everybody shook their heads. "aye Kaleb look what i got fooh!" Tony said pulling out some magnums. Everybody laughed again. "aye let me get one fooh." Kaleb said grabbing one. "It ain't like you using it tonight anyways!" Tony said. Kaleb laughed and shook his head . Then i took them to mcdonalds. When they got Chrissy told me to lock the doors , so i did. As soon as they started walking Kaleb told him. Tony turned around so fast and came back to the car pulling on the door. Kaleb laughed and pulled him back into mcdonalds . "Bitch you don't have no sense!" I said to Chrissy. She laughed "i don't care! Thats what his ass get!" I laughed and stopped because i saw them coming back. When they got in tony stared at Chrissy. "You set me up mane!!" He said angrily . We all laughed . This dude drove as hell . "If i cant get none cant nobody get none." Kaleb said. I rolled my eyes and pulled off. Kaleb wanted to go to this river park so thats where we went. "Mane can I at least touch your booty or your titties or something? Let me touch something." Kaleb said. "mane what you said bruh! Let me get something." Tony said agreeing. He was pouting and complaining about how he was ready to go home and i could tell that Chrissy was aggravated. When we got to the park Tony was scared because the river was so big. "I ain't getting out." He said . Kaleb laughed "nigga come on witcho scary ass." Tony huffed . "Hell naw. I ain't finna drown for yall crazy asses. And if you leave the keys in here ima drive off." We all laughed . This boy is a mess with hisself . "Get the keys out Lee." Kaleb said to me. I got the keys and got out . I didn't stand to close tothe river like Chrissy and Kaleb did , they kept telling me to come over there NOPE i don't trust that water so I played like they was talking to tony. He had gotten out and stood by the car now while everybody threw rocks in the river. We were getting bored so we decided to leave . "Aye slow down a little bit." Kaleb said . When i did, he threw rocks at people houses and told me to pull of fast. I was so tickled . But now i had to take Tonys baby ass home . On the way to his house i played my brothers song with meek mill "Fuck You" and tony was being very petty towards Chrissy. "FUCK YOU,FUCK YOU!" He rapped loudly. We all laughed hard as hell. "Fuck you too." Chrissy said. "See wunn nobody even talking about you." He said . Let me hurry up and take him home. When I did he whispered something in Chrissy's ear and took her drink that should brought from the store. "Since you ain't giving me nothing, I'm taking something." He said and got out the car. We laughed so hard and pulled off . It was now just us three. And Kaleb kept touching me. So I pulled the car over , parked it , got out and turned the radio up loud. "Kaleb you want her to twerk on you?" Chrissy asked. Aww shit. "Nah mane cuss if she do my dick gone get hard and I can't do nothing about that." I laughed . "No it's not fooh. Gone twerk some for him lee." Omfgosh this bitch I swear I hate her ass! Bandz a make her dance by Juicy J was on so I went over to him and waited on the chorus. When it came I started tweaking on him for like two minutes and stopped . "See I'm on hard now. What you gone do about this?" He said looking down. I laughed . "I can't do nothing." I said getting back in the car . He got in too , shook his head and smacked his lips. "When you go off your period?" He asked. THIS nigga! "Monday." I said . He leaned down in his seat. "alright then we gone chill everyday then." He is really trying mane . Chrissy was laughing hard as hell. "You gone let tony smash since you back there laughing?" Kaleb asked Chrissy. She laughed again . "Nope." He smacked his lips. "Why not?" He asked her . "Because we don't go together." He made a crazy ass facial expression. "So what that mean? You can at least let him eat." She rolled her eyes and laughed. "He said we gotta be going together." She said. Kaleb smacked his lips. Again! "me and Chrissy don't go together. That don't mean nothing. Ain't that rite?" He said touching my thigh. I laughed "Rite." I said . Then my phone started ringing. It was my mom. Damn i forgot she told me to come home earlier. I turned the music down and answered.

Me: hello?

Her: where are you?

Me: on my way there.

Her: don't lie . Wya?

Me: on my way!

Her: i told your ass to come home early get your ass to this house.

Me: aight . *ends call*

JESUS be with me.

Sorry it took so long, I been trying to write more chapters so that way when I update it want take long to update again, so I'll be updating again soon. I hope y'all like it.