5-Its Really True

Apollo POV
(I'm having a hard time being around Y/N. I'm not exactly sure why. She's kind and sweet and she's great at her job and everything, so why do I feel so nervous around her?)
"Maybe it's because you liiiike her!"
(Trucy giggles as I jump in fear. How did she know who I was thinking about? She always seemed to have that ability with me.)
"W-What are you talking about? Me? Like Y/N? N-No..do I?"
(I put my head in my hands. Is it really what that is?)
Weeeell..what do you feel when you're around her? Does your heart race? Do you hands get all sweaty? Does your bracelet react?"
(How does she always hit the nail on the head?)
"My bracelet has been reacting around her, but doesn't that usually mean someone I'm interacting with is lying?"
"That's just it! Maybe you're both lying, to either yourselves or each other!"
"What's that supposed to mean? I-I..don't think I like her like that anyways..but are you saying?"
"That she might be hiding something. Maybe. But that's not my place to tell."
(Trucy goes off to who knows where and a thought comes to my mind. I'm going to confront Y/N about me. I'm going to ask her to do something with me tonight.)

((Time Skipping Time!))

(I make it to her apartment door and suddenly feel nauseous. It's just Y/N, Apollo calm down. Why am I acting this way? I've never felt this apprehensive with her before. She finally opens the door. I'm shocked. Her face is all made up with (lipstick color) lips and some grey and black eyeshadow, I think it's called Smokey Eye? I don't know I don't wear that stuff! She's dressed in a beautiful (color) dress that stops right above her knees wig matching heels. She looks up at me with concern just like she had that night after her first trial. I must be touching my bracelet again.)
"Apollo? Earth to Apollo!"
(She waves a hand in front of my face and then without thinking decides to grab my hand where I'm rubbing my bracelet. I gasp and snap back to reality.)
"H-Hey Beautiful..I-I mean Y/N! Um-Uh you ready to go?"
(Wow, way to go Apollo, now she's going to think you're even weirder than you already are)
"O-oh y-yeah! Of course!"
(She smiles so brightly that I could have sworn the moon got darker. I felt the blood rush to my cheeks. I grabbed her hand and we started to our..date? No it's just dinner. Yeah..just dinner.)

Apollo's POV
(During our meal, it had been unpleasantly quiet. Y/N decided to ask what's been bothering me once again, she got an answer but definitely not one either of us were expecting.)
"Apollo? Why do you ask me to dinner if you don't like me?"
"What?"
"I mean...don't guys and girls go out to dinner and stuff..with people they like?"
"U-uh well...that's kind of a similar question I've been wanting to ask...do you...do you...like me?"
(Her face turned a bright red and she looked at the floor. My bracelet started reacting again. So she is hiding something from me.)
"W-What if I told you that....I might actually...possibly...could..maybe..likeyoutoo?"
(She looked up surprised, but that soon faded to a serious expression. Did I say something wrong?)
"Are you seriously doing this to me Apollo? If this is a joke it's not funny!"
"I'm not joking Y/N, it was just a question."
"Well you know what? I'm not one of your witnesses or clients! I don't wish to be questioned or have my feelings played with!"
(She gets up violently and storms out of the restaurant. Oh no..what have I done?)

Your POV
(Maybe I overreacted back there..but he said that in such a way it felt as though he just wanted some answer. It didn't sound genuine. It just felt like he was doing his job like always..

I had made my way to a nearby park and sat on a bench. I heard footsteps approaching but I didn't want to look up. When they stopped in front of me I heard a voice.)
"Hey! Why the long face Y/N? Date didn't go too well?"
"B-boss? What are you doing here?"
"I sometimes like to take a walk to clear my head and think certain things through. You wanna join me?"
(I nod and follow him around the park. I catch him up on my situation)
"I'm sure he meant no harm. Apollo is a bit weird with girls you know. He didn't seem to recognize his feelings and such. I'm sure he was trying to approach it the best way he knew how. Don't be too mad at him."
(As much as I wanted to be upset, I couldn't be. What Phoenix just told me, did he mean what I thought he meant? Does Apollo really?-)
"Y/N!"
(He had a bouquet of flowers in his hand. Did he get those for me?)
"I wanted to come sooner, but I thought if I just came it wouldn't be enough, so I got you these. I know it's probably stupid, and you probably think I'm stupid, but would you forgive me? I haven't been true to myself and my feelings and I don't want you to be mad. The truth is, I think-no I do like you..a lot..so..would you let me try again?"
(My first reaction was shock, my next was...happiness)
"It's not all your fault Apollo, I shouldn't have gotten so worked up..it just seemed to me you had no feelings for me."
"Well, this is one of the rare occasions where you're wrong"
(He winks and the next thing I know he pulls me into a hug. I hug him back and get an idea. I pull away leaving him with a confused expression, then before he could say anything, I captured his lips in a warm, heartfelt kiss. He was shocked for a moment, then his body eventually relaxed and he kissed back. Once we let go I looked around the park in the direction Phoenix had been standing in)
"Hey Phoenix! Thanks for the..."
(But he was gone)
"...advice..."
"The boss talked to you? About us?"
(I nodded)
"I was shocked too. But he seems to know you way better than I do."
"Well we'll just have to thank him when we go back to the office"
"That we will."
(We kiss again and Apollo offers to take me home. I never knew my dream of being with Apollo would ever come true, let alone how wonderful it would ever feel.)

Thanks for reading my first story! I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did writing it!