ELEVEN

"Guys we gotta go" Maizi stated hanging up the phone.

"We kinda have to find Carla first" Zee said rubbing her temples.

"Fudge" Ellie snapped. "Oh you don't even know" Maizi sighed.

The group of girls go outside and they find their dramatic friend lying on the grass bawling her eyes out.

"Carla get your dramatic ass up we gotta go" Zee said face-palming her self.

"HE DOESN'T WANT ME ANYMORE" she sobbed.

"Oh he wants you for sure." Maizi said letting out a dry laugh.

"How do you know, TRAITOR?" She scolded. "Getcho dramatic ass up and you'll find out." Zee said.

Carla sat up and wiped her tears away.

"alright come on y'all they are getting antsy." Zee said snapping her fingers. The girls walked to Zee's car and made their way to the prettymuch house.

Once the girls reached their destination they all filed out the car.

"Why the hell is it so dark" ellie asked. "Go in the damn house child" Maizi sighed.

They all walk inside the house and it was gorgeous.

There were lights hung up along the bar. Small little flower petals lined the floor. The petals went all the way out towards the backyard.

The girls followed the flowers to the outside and it was beautiful. There were lights surrounding the pool. And there were beautiful white rose petals in two heart shapes. The one on the left held a tall lanky dreadhead Zion dressed in a red velvet suit. And did that man look good? Yes indeed he did.

On the right stood a slightly shorter Edwin. He had on a suite similar to Zion's, but somehow, his was tie-died. Odd? I know.

"What the hell is going on" Carla asked sizing zion up and down.

"OKAY! Hello ladies" elom said walking out from inside of the gazebo. He was also dressed in a suit. And maizin could not help but drool over how good he looked.

"Close yo mouth Maizi you'll catch flies" Chris said noticing her watching him.

"Tonight is the night, these two men will ask for your hand in dating?" he said in more of a question.

"So now Ellie get in the heart with your man and Carla you do the same." elom said pointing over to the guys.

The to girls shifted towards the circles and inter locked hands with their guy.

"You look good Z" Carla breathed taken back by how good he looked. "All for you baby. Anyways, you have been the apple of my eye ever since i dmed you. you have been the only girl i've talked to. and that shit speaks volumes coming from me. i want to be with you and i mean that shit. so Carla Salazar, would you do me the great favor and be my girlfriend?" zion preached.

Carla was taken back by the boys words. She couldn't belive she had accused her best friend for messing around with her crush. "Yes, i will be your girlfriend!" she said wiping her tears. Everyone around them cheered as the two leaned in and kissed.

"OKAY OKAY SETTLE DOWN IT'S ED'S TURN!" Elom shouted over the group.

"Noelle where do I even start with you, ever since i took you on that date you had my interest. And i get bored easily. Takes a lot to keep me interested. But you did just that. You make me so freaking happy. And i just wanna be able to call you mine. So Noelle Sinclair will you be my girlfriend?" he asked tears streaming out of his eyes.

"Okay first, that wasn't a date we were hanging out. Second, I know good and gotdamn well you ain't crying. Third, yes i'll be your girlfriend." she said wiping his tears.

"EDWING STOP BEING A BITCH AND KISS HER" nick yelled from the gazebo, where he was once making out with his secret girlfriend Elise.

The curly headed boy leaned in and kissed Ellie receiving a kiss back.

"Why weren't you this so romantic when you asked me" Zee said facing her boyfriend, Chris.

"I don't know, be lucky I even asked you." he snapped causing her to roll her eyes.

"WELL GUYS, ME AND MAIZI ARE GONNA GO HAVE SEX IN ZIONS BED SINCE WE CAN'T IN HERS." elom announced. "Elom what the fuck is wrong with you." Maizi argued slapping him in the chest. "I don't know but um I didn't get all sexy for nothing. So you taking it or what?" elom asked raising an eyebrow. "I'll pass Elom, the first time it wasn't supposed to happen." she said extending her arm pushing hime out the way.

Right then and there, Eloms heart shattered to pieces. The girl the took his virginity, the girl who he "loved" just walked away telling him a moment that was so powerful, so magical, so important to him was an accident.

"You okay buddy?" Ross asked walking up to him. "Of course yeah" he said holding back his tears.

"Okay well I'm going to roll out with Francesca we have a date tonight." He said giving elom a pat on the back and walking away.

Elom was heart broken.

IN THE MEMETIME
WITH JOI.....

AHHHHH IDK IDK IDK i feel bad for our lil baby elom