#11-20

OneStar was angry that he was not accepted by his Clanmates, so in a dream he challenged TallStar to a fight and OneStar won. TallStar said this was proof that OneStar was the right choice for a leader.

• SpottedLeaf was killed so FireHeart wouldn't wouldn't have to choose between her and SandStorm.

• Scourge Hated the dog teeth in his collar but he put up with it to make him look more fearsome.

• Vicky confirmed that, thought they held out for a while, FrostFur, LoudBelly and SpeckleTail all died of starvation a few moons after the Clans left.

• Vicky revealed that CinderPelt has always been in love with FireHeart, but FireHeart never caught on.

• BrokenStar has kittypet blood in him because his grandfather, Hal, was a kittypet.

• In 'Fire And Ice', CinderPaw and BrackenPaw are apprenticed before they are six moons old.

• StarClan was divided in opinions when it came time for the judging on whether AshFur would get into StarClan or not. He just barely made it.

• It's said, once a cat fades away from StarClan, they don't disappear forever, they're just reincarnated again.

• In CrookedStar's promise, ShellHeart was his father, yet in the first series, he was a female, being called 'She' and 'Her'.