Chapter 1

It was late and the moon was out. The crickets were singing and the stars were awake. It seemed like everyone was fast asleep, All except Eraqus. He hasn't been feeling well lately. He was always getting sick and each time the symptoms would only become worse and harder to bare.

Xeha had fallen asleep a while ago but after a while he began to toss and turn a lot. In his sleep he could sense something wasn't right. After a while of fighting it, a grunt escaped from his mouth as he had finally pulled the sheets off of himself and got out of bed. 

His room was so dark, so dark. If anyone would walk in there they wouldn't know where they  were going, but for Xeha, he knew his room like the back of his hand.  Leaving his room and entering the long dark halls. The halls shared the same darkness as his room. 

Looking left and right to see if anyone else was up, but it seemed that he was the only one up at this hour.  Next to his room was Eraqus's room. ( i'm sorry i dont know if i should spell it like eraqus's or eraqus' so sorry if i spelled it wrong if i did let me know <3)  As he walked by it, he kept his eyes on the closed door.  Once  he passed it, he stopped in his tracks as a quick thought came to him.

" Maybe i should check on him."

The door slowly cracked open. Peeking inside, he could see slightly from the moon breaking through the curtains only lighting a small area of the room, but it was enough to see. 

Opening the door a bit more, he whispered.

"Eraqus?"

He didn't answer.  All he heard from him was a wheeze.

" Eraqus?"

"...X...Xeha." He had finally spoke but when he did, his voice sounded dry and scared. The sound of his voice like that caused xehanort to panic. He pushes the door wide open and runs to his friend's side. He reached for the lamp on era's small night stand next to his bed.  Pulling the string, turning the lamp on. 

That's  when he saw eraqus suffering. His cheeks were red and hot, his eyes were barely open. He was covered in sweat and his breathing was hitched. 

"Eraqus !"

His left hand reached for his friend's shaky one. Pressing his other hand on his forehead and what he felt was true.  Eraqus was gravely ill again.

"Master, i have to go get master."  Xeha gets off his knees to look for his master, when he felt a hand grip his wrist. His attention went back to eraqus. His expression grew more worried.

" P-please don't leave me."

" Era..."

Stepping closer to his bed.  Leaning over his friend, placing a kiss on his forehead.

"I'll be right back."

" Xeha." He whispered as their foreheads touched. Eraqus grip slowly and softly loosened around his wrist. Xehanort quickly walks towards the door and into the halls, his pace was fast but it wasn't fast enough. He needed to find his master, fast. Speed walking soon turned into running. He never noticed how long the halls were until now. Soon he came up to a corner, with a sharp turn he kept going. Slightly losing his balance for a second but he didn't stop nor did he slow down. He grew closer to his master's office. 

Xehanort just hoped he was in there. Finally, there it was. He quickly stopped almost passing the door, grabbing onto the door knob to stop himself.  Not wasting anymore time he pushes the large doors open without warning. Luckily his master was in his office studying a few different books at once.  Xeha leaned on the large door for support as he tries to catch his breath.

" Xehaort what's wrong, why are you up at this time of night?!"

Xeha was able to catch his breath enough for him to finally talk. 

" It's Eraqus, he's sick. It's really bad this time, please help him master."

His master quickly stands up from his chair and walks around his desk and straight towards the door. As he walks passed Xehanort he asked.

" Where is he?"

" He's in bed." He quickly answered him as he ran to catch up to his master. 

Hey guys, i hope you've enjoyed this little story i'm working on. I'm sorry i haven't been on in a while i've just been so busy with work and my personal life that i haven't had the time or the energy to continue writing. But i've realized i'm not gonna let those things get in the way of what i love, so i'm gonna try to be on more. I've missed you guys so much it feels good to be back. <3 <3 <3