Chapter 1

" Peter! Get down from that tree! " Shouted a patriotic American Blonde to a small 5 year old kid with curly brown hair, up in a tree.

" But, Pops, it's so fun up here! " Giggled the boy.

" Get down or you'll fall. Why are you so much like your dad? " The blonde said and whispered the last part to himself.

" Alright, Pops. I'll go down, if you catch me " the brunette little boy said, while sitting on the branch ready to jump off of it. Steve just sighs and positioned himself in front of the little boy, then the boy jumped and was caught by the blonde.

" Next time, no climbing up in a tree. Okay? "

" Yes, Pops! " The boy saluted. The blonde chuckled.

Steve POV

Hi, my name is Steve Rogers, you may know me as Captain America. I'm a special case. I've known this since I was a child, because of my honest parents. I have a son named Peter, no, I'm not married nor do I have a lover. I'm a single parent. I didn't adopt Peter, I gave birth to him. Yes, I know freaky, right? Well, there was a night that I have regression on, because the person I love was the one who got me pregnant. He doesn't know, he got me pregnant nor about Peter. I love Peter, but he was drunk so he can't remember what happened that night and he can't know about Peter. The one I love is Tony Stark, playboy, billionaire, philanthropist and whatnot. I was on my way to the tower and he was drunk because Pepper broke up with him and cancelled the engagement they had. Don't know the reason though, but I think I was just a rebound and a second choice to him. It hurts me to think I'm just a one night stand to him, but he doesn't know about anything that happened that night, so I have nothing to worry about. The only people who knows is me, Nat, Clint and Bruce. Nat knows well, she's a spy, Clint knows because I trust him and he found out at some point, Bruce knows because he's a doctor and he saw the symptoms I was showing.

Peter doesn't know about his father, but he has the brains and the attitude from his father. But he has manners and respect.

" Pops! Auntie Tasha's here with Uncle Bruce and Uncle Clint! " I heard Peter shout from the living room.

We live in an apartment, which is very simple but big for the both of us.

" Coming, Peter! " I shouted from the kitchen, I was finishing making his favorite dish, Cherry Pie.

I walked in the living room and saw Nat giving Clint a noogie and Clint was trying to struggle away from Nat. Bruce was just with Peter, probably talking about science and technology.

I walked up to Peter and asked, " Hey, Pete. What are you and your uncle Bruce talking about? " He looked up to me and smiled.

" We're talking about how he became the Hulk, then it lead to what is Gamma Radiation, then to Biological Nature, then to other science stuff " I chuckled and ruffled his hair and he whined, then started pouting.

" So, are you three staying for dinner or what? " I turned to the three. Nat stopped the noogie attack on Clint, while he got off Nat. Bruce just stayed quiet. Nat spoke and answered my question, " Steve, we were at Stark Tower and we went to check what was Tony doing. He was tracking you down. He said, you were gone for years, but haven't come back " I saw they had worried looks.

" Pops, who's Tony? And where is Stark Tower? " He was listening.

" Tony is a friend and Stark tower is in Midtown Manhattan, it's the big ugly building, you know where that is, right? " He nodded. I turned back to the three.

" What am I supposed to do, then? I am not obligated to him in anyway, shape or form? So, why would he care and seek out to find me? " I asked them. They looked at each other then at me.