Chapter 2

* Ten years later *

" Peter, time to wake up! Today's a school day. Don't want to late, do you? " Steve said to his son, who was squirming around stubborn to get up.

" No... Five more minutes...! " Said a sleepy 15 year old, Peter Rogers.

" Peter, you're already 15 minutes late. It's already 8:15. Didn't you tell me, your class starts in 8:00 " Peter jumped off the bed, rushed in the bathroom and took a quick bath. Steve smirked.

' Still works, he's really gullible, sometimes ' Steve thought and chuckled.

After Peter was done bathing, he looked at the clock and the time said ' 6:30 am '. His eyes went wide and his jaw dropped, he was shocked.

" POPS! I hate you right now! You woke me up 2 hours earlier! " Peter yelled at his pops.

" Well, you're still gullible and you always fell for it. And you're so cute, when you are " Steve dotted, " C'mon, time to eat and if you want you can stay for a little bit. Oh, your Aunt Nat and Uncle Bruce, plus Clint, Wanda, Pietro, Stephen, Sam, Bucky and Rhodey will be visiting later in the afternoon " Steve stated.

" Pops, do they know that I'm your biological son? As in you gave birth? " Steve shook his head.

" So, let's talk about your name. What name are you gonna use in school? "

" Peter Parker "

" Who's your guardian? "

" May Parker and Ben Parker, but recently died. May got a heart attack. Ben died by murder. I was then sent in a foster care system. My recent guardian is Jordan Williams "

" I'm soo proud of my son. You know, Fury will love you, even though he's a tough guy. Maybe you can soften him. You're like a spy, if only we can reveal that you really are my son " Steve's expression saddened. Peter hugged his dad and comforted him.

" Pops, I love you no matter what. Oh, and remember the time I went to Oscorp?( Steve nodded ) Well, I was sorta, well, not sorta but I was bitten by a radioactive spider which technically made me into a human spider. The venom mutated with my blood and DNA " Peter explained.

" Wow, Peter. You know, right? Great power comes with great responsibility, so you have to be- "

" Responsible of my powers and only use it for good. I know, Pops. Well, I'm done eating. I'll see you later. Can we announce to my uncles that I'm your biological son? "

" Sure, Pete. Anything for you. See you " Steve waved goodbye.

Before Peter left their apartment, he hugged Steve, who instantly hugged back. After that, they pulled away from each other and Peter headed to Midtown High.

Once he arrived, he instantly saw a blonde guy pushing a dark haired boy. He walked towards them and stopped the blonde guy.

" Hey, Flash! Will you ever grow up? Or is your brain to little to process puberty? " Peter said, stopping Flash.

" Oh, I'm sorry. Was I talking with you ? No, now get of my way, Parker or else " Flash threatened.

" Or else what, Flash? Beat me to pulp? Drown me in the toilet seat? Tell everyone I'm gay? Photoshop pictures and post it on the bulletin board, then embarassed me? C'mon, grow up! " Peter retorted, he turned to the dark haired guy.

" Hi, I'm Peter Parker. You're new right? " The boy nodded, " I'm Edward Leeds, my mom calls me Ned "

" Nice to meet you. So, what's your first sub? "

" Chemistry, you? "

" Same. I'll walk you there. Maybe we can be lab partners. You gotta meet my other friends, they will totally befriend you too "

" We're friends? " Peter nodded.

" Do you wanna come over at my place? I hope your mom doesn't mind. Me, Harry, MJ and Gwen always go to my place after school. So you free? "

" Yeah, sure "

" Well, here we are " Peter opened the door and they walked inside. Peter spotted his friends and went over to them.

" Hey, guys! This is Ned Leeds, Ned, these guys are Harry, Gwen and MJ. "

" Hi, I'm Gwen Stacy. Very nice to meet you. " Blonde haired girl said.

" Yo, I'm Harry Osborn "

" I'm Michelle Jones "

" Ned Leeds, nice to meet you all "

" So, guys, you still up this afternoon? " Peter started.

" Yeah, I'm up. Wouldn't miss hanging out with you, Pete. And I need an excuse to not go home early " ~ Harry.

" Yeah, Harry. You and your excuses. Just say you wanna hang out there because you have a crush on Peter's dad. Or Peter himself. Hahaha... Oh and Peter, I'm still going " Gwen teased Harry, who was blushing madly.

" First, I want to know how you two met and yes, I'm still going because your dad's cooking is fantastic " ~ Michelle.

" Oh, me and Ned met in the hallway. Flash was being his asshole self and I taught him a lesson. And Dad woke me up 2 hours early. He woke me up in 6:15 am! I don't wake up at kind of time! " Peter exaggerated with hand gestures.

" How about you, Ned? Are you coming? Dad would love to meet you. "

" Yeah, sure. I guess I can go. I'll tell my mom, I'm coming home late " Ned answered.

" Hope you don't faint, because you sure will. Harry fainted the first time he met Peter's dad " MJ and Gwen laughed.

" Hey, I was in shock that day. I didn't expect Peter's dad would be him! " Harry defended himself, blushing.

The school bell rang meaning it was time for class. Peter and Ned sat down. Peter sat in his, while Ned sat in a vacant seat. The students came in and sat down in their seat, then the teacher came and greeted the class, " Good morning, class. I would like to announce that you have a new student. Would please come up here in front, Mr. Leeds? " Nee stood up and went up at front.

" Hi, everyone. I'm Edward Leeds. I'm 15 years old. Hope we get along " Ned went back to his seat.

" Alright, I got another announcement and this will be for everyone in this class. If you don't participate in this activity, you will have to go here on that day and complete an activity. If you don't, you will face a consequence. Maybe a year's detention. Depending on what you did. So, this year's field trip will be..... at....... STARK INDUSTRIES!!! Next week, Friday " the teacher, Mr. Harrington, said.

Everyone cheered, of course, they were excited.

" Sir, how did we get a field trip to Stark Industries? "

Mr. Harrington explained, after that he started discussing new lessons.

****
A/n: Sorry, about another lame chapter. If you guys are wondering Ned is a new student, he transfered in the middle of the 2nd semester. This is boyxboy. Peter needs a ship... vote please.

Harry

Johnny Storm

Deadpool

Please vote... comment... and follow....

So vote for your seme... thank you for reading

Edited: Btw, it's Friday here