Epilouge•Pacman

This was it, my last day with my idiots before they left me for as long as they needed before they became happy with their job. They were leaving tomorrow to start their dream of starting a band in LA with no option of turning back. It was my sixteenth birthday and we were sitting on my couch watching Netflix. I was sitting between my brother Calum and my best friend out of the group Ashton.  Sitting next to Ashton was the most annoying who's name is Michael, and sitting next to Calum was my best friend who was really like my sister named Loren.

Ever sense she was five, she came over to our house every night to have a sleepover but she never left. She ended up getting her own bedroom and my whole family considered her as part of our own. Calum and I would call her 'sis' while my parents would call her their 'daughter'.

Next to Loren on the other side was her long time crush and best friend, Luke, the shy but crazy guy. When I first met him, he was sweet but after spending a week with him, he soon became the crazy one that everyone wanted to stay away from. He doesn't really understand the words,"personal bubble" as he seems to pop them all. He barges into most conversations but in all seriousness, he's a great person to go to if you have problems. He's so kind and listens to you as you speak and spill your problems to him. He try's to figure out a solution and sticks by your side through your high and lows of life.

As for Calum, there's not much to say. He's my brother and is so annoying. I can't walk out of my room without him throwing a pair of his underwear at me, messing my hair and makeup up for dates, or ruining my room and then saying he didn't.

Even though he can make me mad, he's still my brother. Cal has been my best friend sense I could talk and made sure I always felt safe and was safe at all times. If he was hanging out with any of his friends and I wasn't around, he would come up and see if I was ok. Sometimes I would be crying, sometimes I would be holding in my feelings, and sometimes I really would be fine. Cal always made sure I was ok with everything he did and put me before everyone he knew.

Ashton hasn't left Calums side ever sense they met when Calum was in 10th grade. Ashton was 2 years older than the 3 boys, 4 years older than me, and 5 more than Loren. Ashton really was 'the mom' of the group. He made sure they were doing all the things they need to stay healthy, makes sure they're doing homework, makes sure they don't swear, and he includes everyone.

He give THE BEST hugs. You will ever get. In your. L. I. F. E.

Often, I find myself going over to his house just to cry to him. He hugs me and makes me feel safe. He doesn't squeeze me too tight but not too loose. You can tell he really does care about you by the way he starts crying when your crying. When my crush started dating someone else, I came to him crying. He saw me and hugged me and started crying himself saying he couldn't handle seeing me hurt. He was the bestest friend a girl could ask for.

Ashton was trying to get everyone to focus on Fuller House(the show of my choice) while everyone was in their own world playing in their phones and talking to those around them. I was laughing at Ash who started tickling me because I wouldn't watch the show that I chose.

"I'm going to change this to a horror movie if you all don't shut up!!" Ashton said as Michael suddenly barged in.
"I dare you"

Before you knew it, there was a glaring competition happening and everyone became silent. Ashton reached for the remote and Michaels glare got worse. I kinda laughed and pulled out my phone to take a video to remember this moment.

Besides, who knows the next time your going to see them.

My smile fell.

The next time your going to see them.

I put my phone back in my pocket as Ashton grabbed the remote but Michael quickly snapped it out of his hand and ran off to heaven knows where just to make sure I got what I wanted. Calum put his arm around me and whispered in my ear,"hey are you ok?"

I nodded and wrapped my arms around him and hugged him tightly, nuzzling my head into his chest. He hugged back immediately and kissed my head not knowing what was wrong but sticking by my side anyways.

I could hear Ashton stop moving and quietly say to Calum something along the lines of,"is Mya ok?"

I could feel him nod and Ashton sat next to me putting his hand on my thigh and rubbing it in circles to comfort me more.

We finished the night and most people had gone home or went to sleep upstairs. The only two people left were me and Ashton. We were finishing the final season off strong, laughing and throwing popcorn into each other's mouths.

Suddenly the thought came back.

When will I see them again?

I couldn't hold it in any longer and felt some water threading to pour out of my eyes. Ashton looked over at me and paused the show to talk to me.

I looked at what he was doing and when I realized what, I started sobbing. All of my bad thoughts were coming back to my side as I started crying and Ashton quickly took action. He took me in his arms and tried to calm me down with soft,"you'll be ok" 's and "shhh" 's.  I could feel a few tears of his on my head and I looked up at him to see his red, puffy, eyes.

"Are you going to tell me why your crying or are you just going to continue making me cry?" He said as we both let out a giggle.

Oh the giggle. How I was going to miss it so.

"I just don't know how I'm going to make it without you guys here by my side"
"We'll be back before you know it"
He took my face in his hands and started wiping my tears away.

Sigh

"It's going to get hard, for you and us, but we're strong people. We can get through it"
"It's not that-"
"-then what is it"

I took a deep breathe before continuing.

"What if I never see you again"
"Hey don't think that."

Well it's kinda hard not to when your leaving me for heaven knows how long.
I thought scared of what was going to come out of his mouth next.

"This is only our childhood, we'll find each other. It's like in a PAC man game. You go through all the ghosts in your life and you may feel like it goes of forever, but I'm the one that will be your cherry and boost you."

I smiled at the reference as he knew how much I love that game.

"Without me, you wouldn't be able to finish the game, I will come back and help you complete your game ok?"

I nodded my head and he kiss my forehead before giving me a tight hug. He left and I went up to bed.

It was hard to sleep that night but there was one thing that Ashton said that helped me.

This is only our childhood.