Dating

Guys:
Daniel Park- You and Daniel's mutual love and admiration grew without you two even realizing it. It was only because of your friends that you were able to see how much time you two had begun hanging out. Everyday you two were attached at the hip. You went to movies, cafes, exercised, and after-school events together all the time. After coming to this realization you both blushed and fumbled with your words. It was only after a couple of minutes that you two managed to pop the question on beginning to date.

Jay Hong- Like with everything else Jay was silent in the way he showed his care towards you. He would always help you and tried to stick close with you when he could. After a while you grew just as attached if not more so to him as he was to you. It was on a day that the two of you were in the mall that you asked him to go on what became your first date.

Vasco- Vasco was quick to make you a partner after you hung out with him on a date.  You had stuck around the whole time and you even had common interests like (interest) to talk about.  Getting along with the other BurnKnuckles was also a plus.  You found out you liked them because they had stalked your whole date with Vasco and their lack of stealth got them caught.

Jace Park-  Jace ended up being a sort of rock for you.  He kept you grounded in the same way that he did for Vasco, but it felt like more with you.  While you were off trying to do crazy things he popped the question on if you wanted to date him.

Gun Jong-  Gun was impressed by you.  Although you were bad with finances you were good at fighting and didn't shy away at rough situations.  Those qualities became a gateway for him to start falling for you.  One day while you were just hanging out he came out of nowhere and asked you to start dating him.

Goo Joon- Dating Goo is like being in a tornado. You're always being dragged all over the place with him whenever he wants to do something. He wants you to be by his side all the time, so much so that he offered you a job working with him.

Eli Jang-  Between school , work, and taking care of Yena, Eli was too busy to be adding a girlfriend to the list but yet he did.  You snuck in time to be with him by helping with his studying or playing/watching Yena.  Of course you managed some other times for just the two of you also.

Kouji- Since he had tried to push you away when you first tried to be friends you didn't expect him to ever ask you out first, yet he surprised you and did just that. He was nervous and even got you flowers.

Girls:
Crystal Choi- Despite your wild ways you won over the perfect lady Miss. Crystal Choi. After asking her out several times over the course of a year you managed to get her to say yes. Most of the time she's the cool one keeping you from running too free.

Zoe Park-  You felt a bit embarrassed about how you asked Zoe to date you.  The two of you were playing video games and you felt the urge to ask her out fall heavily on your shoulders.  Your hands were sweaty but you typed a message to her through the game.  She had thought it was just you being in character at first, but you told her it was real after you two closed the game.

Joy Hong- Ever since you stopped by her house when she was sick, Joy had an unstoppable crush on you. She had tried to keep it just work and friendship relations with you, but she couldn't. It felt out of the blue when she asked you to date her. You said yes because you liked her back and felt like it could grow. Later you found out the reason she couldn't hold back any longer was because she thought you looked too cute while petting a cute (animal).

Mira Kim-  You bet Zack to the punch.  After hyping yourself up over a study session with him and Mira you asked her out.  A yes barely escaped her before Zack flipped the table.  You booked it out of there, with a smile on your face before he could rip your head off, but he ran after you like a mad dog.

Yui Kim-  Yui meet you demanding a date, and eventually got her way.  While dating you found out that was how most things ended up.  She always gets her way.