one.

Houston, Texas
February 19, 2020
8:30 am
Normani

[WARNING ⚠️ if this chapter triggers you please exit.]

"Mama get up!" Nasir yelled shaking Normani.

"Nasir five more minutes please." Normani said.

"You always tired." Nasir rolled his eyes Normani hated how much Nasir acted just like Megan.

"That's what happens when you get a job little boy." Normani said.

Nasir mumbled words under his breath hoping his mom didn't hear.

"What you say?" Normani said now fully awake looking at her son.

"Nothing." Nasir said smiling at her running out of her room.

"That's what I thought." Normani said.

(Nasir)

(Flashback) January 15, 2012

"Meg baby please stop!" Normani cried loudly trying to protect her belly from Megan.

"Y- You bitch you ruined my life!" Megan yelled with a knife pointing it towards her stomach.

"Megan don't do this I'm begging you." Normani sobbed regretting everything that lead up to this she knew the smallest things would trigger Megan into another person earlier in her life being diagnosed with Bipolar Depression.

"NO! You set me up just to get your ass pregnant so you could be happy in the end!" Megan screamed in her face making her cry even more .

"Megan you raped me I didn't want this." Normani said softly.

"Bitch I would never touch you! I hate you with everything in me I just want to kill myself knowing you're carrying my seed my child you disgust me." Megan said with so much cold in her voice. Which made Normani's heart shatter she knew she didn't have a heart for her but thought she would soften up for their child.

"I hate you so much you told me you loved me and that you would be there for our child! How could you just forget all the things you did to me and act like it never happened huh? Our child didn't do shit to you this is your fault we are in this position now! You know how much pain you have put me through kidnaping me at 16!, raped me every day till I bled to death! Bitch fuck you!" Normani snapped as angry tears cascaded down her face as her body shook uncontrollably.

Megan's face started to soften as a big smile appeared on her face remembering when she first caught eyes on her.

"Mani darling I don't give a shit about you or this kid I hope you jump off a fucking bridge." Megan laughed in Normani's face.

Normani knew she had to escape as soon as possible.

(Fast forward) February 19, 2020

As Normani came back into reality she started to loudly cry with her head in her hands.

"Mommy are you okay?" Nasir said moving Normani's hands to look at her.

"Yes baby mommy's fine." Normani smiled at her baby she was forever grateful for Nasir even though she hated his mama she knew Nasir was her blessing in all of it.

"Okay I love you." Nasir said wiping her tears to kiss her cheek.

"I love you more Nas, so much." Normani said cuddling her son running her hands in his curls kissing his forehead.