three.

Los Angeles, California
February 27, 2020
5:15 pm
Megan

Normani was all Megan thought about especially now finding out she had a son wanting to be around more than ever.

"How are you Megan?" The therapist Beth asked.

"I guess good. I don't know." Megan answered with a shrug not really wanting to be here.

"That's good baby steps remember." Beth said.

"Yeah but I wanna visit my son in Houston with his mother." Megan said.

"Do you think that's a good idea because of your history with your ex?" Beth questioned.

"No I've changed over the years I have the right to see my son a restraining order or not she just can't keep me away from him! I don't even know what he looks like!" Megan raised her voice starting to get mad.

"And how does that make you feel?" Beth asked.

"Horrible, I've learned from my mistakes and I deserve to see my kid." Megan said.

"Do you know much about your son?" Beth asked.

"Not much." Megan said.

"Well the last time you talked about your ex you said you two had a complicated relationship." Beth said.

"We did. There's a lot of things I did to her that I can never forgive myself for." Megan admitted.

"Things like what?" Beth asked now writing down notes.

"I used to hit her everyday if she didn't do what I asked of her and there's other things I'm not going to share." Megan said.

"You also mentioned that she's a singer right?" Beth asked looking at him.

"Yeah she is." Megan nodded.

"Your fiancé checked in with me and said you had an outburst did you stop taking your medicine?" Beth questioned.

"I was taking my meds it's just her annoying ass that fucking makes me blow up and she knows it." Megan shrugged.

"Well Megan try your mechanisms we went over before and that's all for today your next appointment is in 2 weeks." Beth said.

Houston, Texas
February 28, 2020
9:22 am
Normani

Normani was at at the airport waiting on her flight to New York for her show

"Wassup." Megan whispered in Normani's ear wrapping her arms around her waist kissing her neck.

Normani knew that voice from anywhere the hands everything.

"Get the fuck away from me." Normani said in disgust as she rubbed on her thighs.

"You really think I give a shit about a piece of paper?" Megan said moving her hand up further as people looked at them weird.

"Stop before I scream." Normani mumbled trying to push her hand off but she was too strong.

"Oh you wouldn't you love me you and me both know that mamas." Megan smirked pushing her front into her so that she could feel her.

"I don't want this Megan. I have a flight to catch in a few minutes leave me alone my son is not coming around you." Normani said.

"He's our son." Megan corrected her.

"Bitch that's my son! Last time I checked you didn't want a baby you literally tried to kill us both!" Normani yelled roughly moving from her hold.

"Baby I'm a changed woman now I learned from my mistakes I promise." Megan said.

"I can't trust you. You've hurt me so much and I won't dare and let you hurt my child." Normani said.

"Everything I said about our son I didn't mean it I was young and scared." Megan pleaded.

"I'm giving you one chance and if you mess this up I'm beating your ass and don't ever think about being in his life again." Normani said.

"I see you're a superstar now traveling all over the world." Megan smirked rubbing her back making Normani cringe.

"Yeah having the best time of my life." Normani mumbled wanting her to leave.

"What does he look like?" Megan asked.

"You." Normani laughed.

"Really!" Megan gushed.

"Yeah, which gets on my nerves and he acts just like you." Normani rolled her eyes jokingly.

"He can't help he's his mama's twin." Megan smirked.

"Oh fuck you."

A Little Motivation On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara