narwhal

Sam is just running through the woods, allowing his wolf to take over his mind so he can't head any of his pack mate's thoughts. He's staying in the deep woods, making sure he won't be seen by any humans. He also stays on his side of the boarder, even though the Cullen's haven't come back yet (or so he thinks) he stays on the Quileuete land. He's also slammed into a couple trees, too, making them fall over. His wolf isn't very - whatever the opposite of clumsy is. So, Sam's wolf is very clumsy. 

Let's get back to the point. 

Sam is upset, right? And if you've forgotten why since it's been about a thousand years since the author updated, Sam is upset because he just found out his imprint was mauled by an animal when she was younger, and now she is terrified of any wild animal. Which a wolf falls under. 

Now Sam knows for sure he won't be able to introduce the shapeshifting truth to her any time soon. Which he was going to try and do - not at 12, obviously. Maybe when she turned 13. That seems appropriate. Anyways. 

He climbs on one of the fallen trees he made fall and lays down on it. It's very uncomfortable, just thought you'd want to know. 

Meanwhile, Lorainne is at Billy's house making a mess in his kitchen. This mess is being caused by the both of them. One, because Billy hasn't been in the kitchen since he became wheelchair bound and kind of forgot how to use it, and two because Lorainne is only 12 and doesn't know how to cook Steak. The first one she made caught on fire, causing Jacob to finally come out of his room with fear on his face and take over for her. But then she just went to making a cake, and then having a food fight with Billy with all the cake ingredients. 

You may think the panic attack was forgotten. It wasn't. But Lorainne's mind was trying to repress what had just happened to her, but it was also trying to not repress it. Does that make any sense? No, I didn't think so. Anyways. 

Charlie makes it to Billy's house and sees Jacob, Billy and Lorainne in the kitchen covered in flour and some other stuff he couldn't think of. When he opens the door the three of them freeze like deers caught in headlights, staring at Charlie with looks of shock. Apparently they didn't think that anyone would come into the house and catch them making a complete mess. Charlie just sighs, putting his right hand on his head. 

"What the hell did I get myself into?" Charlie mumbles to himself. And I agree. 

And also, the author is sorry. Why? For taking a literal year to update. It is not her fault - well, it is. As she forgot what the password to this account was. And then she was in a car accident. Fun!

it's been a long 7 months

I actually forgot how to write this story its been so long I'm sorry

I'm also sorry this is so short, but I felt like something needed to be posted so you all knew I was now back here and alive.