Cegan

Carl throw his hands up in the air, crying. "Why the hell can't you just stop being an ass all the time? Is it me? Am I the one making you act like that? Because if I am than just leave me!" Carl paced back and forth in the little room, getting more upset with each step he took. "Carl, just calm down. It was one joke. Now is that really something to start an argument over?" Negan sat at the table, twirling Lucille in his hands while Carl yelled throughout the room. 

Flashback. 

Carl, Negan, and Dwight, were downstairs with a few of the guys there playing some poker and drinking beer while watching women walk around in nothing but I thin piece of cloth covering their breast and ass. 

Negan had gotten a few couple drinks and couldn't keep his mouth shut. "Hey, can you guys believe this kid? Even in the crave he's still afraid to come out to his father?" Carl buried his face in his hands, trying to drowned out Negan's stupid voice. "You should march up to that grave and tell him you're gay. No point in hiding anymore," Carl pushed his chair back standing up. "God! Could you shut the hell for once?!" Carl left. Negan followed after him. 

End. 

"That was not a joke! You literally just made fun of me! And why? Because I won't tell my father I'm gay?" Carl walked over to the door, taking one look last look at Negan before leaving. 

Carl walked down the hall towards the stairs, running into Dwight in the proses. "Hey, I'm sorry about what he said. Are you okay?" Carl ran his finger's through his hair and. "I'm fine." He wasn't. "He was drunk. You know how people get when they're drunk." He wasn't. "I'm fine. I promise," He says he fine, but in the inside he's crashing. Crashing on the floor and breaking into a million little pieces, like glass. 

Carl sat outside for most of the day ignoring Negan. At the end of the day Carl made a decision. 

He walked up the stairs to Negan's room, re-thinking everything he's about to say. He knocked on the door, it opened almost instantly. Negan moved out of the way letting Carl step in. He shut the door behind him and went and sat across from Carl. 

"I'm done. Were over, Negan," Negan starred, wide eyed at Carl. "I'm sorry, but what?" Negan couldn't quite grasp what Carl was saying. 

"We. Are. Done. Understand?" Carl clapped his hands together as he said 'We. Are. Done'. Carl got up from the couch, walking to the door. He placed his right hand on the knob, his other hand waving at Negan. He opened the door, saying bye as he left.