Regan

Rick sat across Negan, tears streaming down his face. "I'm sorry. Rick, please don't do this," Rick shook his head while he scratted his scruffy beard with his hand. "I'm not asking, Negan. I'm telling," Rick got up from the table, pacing back and forth in the tiny space. "You hit Carl. You hit him. Who does that? Who just hits a kid? A kid who you seem to love like your own child?" Rick stopped his pacing, now tapping his foot on the floor in anger. "Why did you do it? Why did you hit my son? My son, my son. And so help me god it better have been for a good reason," Rick took in a deep breath and walked back over to the table, sitting across from Negan again. "He was back talking me and I just swung my hand at him. I didn't me to hit him. Please forgive me,"

Rick gave Negan the ugliest glare ever and slammed his fist down on the table. "How can I when Carl has a huge scar on his face?! Huh, ever thought of that?" Just then as they were, Carl walked in-keeping away from Negan-and grabbed his coat off the chair Rick was seated at. The first time he was actually afraid of Negan. Carl turned to leave the room and he saw the scar on his face that he left, just as he was about to walk out the door, Negan reached out and grabbed his hand, pulling him into a hug. Carl squirmed, trying to get loose of his grip. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to hit you, Carl," Negan loosened his grip on Carl's hand, allowing Carl to slip away. He left after that. "I mean it this time: I can't take anymore, Negan," Rick grabbed his coat and started walking towards the door. And unlike with Carl, Negan let Rick leave. "What's this mean? For us?" Negan said as Rick closed the door behind him. Carl was standing there, waiting for Rick.