Cedric, Bill and Charlie

Hedda's POV

The Great Hall was really crowded after Dumbledore's speech and the entrance of the affiliated Wizarding Schools arrivals

The Great Hall was really crowded after Dumbledore's speech and the entrance of the affiliated Wizarding Schools arrivals. I could see Harry, Ron, Dean and Seamus were smitten by the Beauxbatons girls and Hermione, Parvati and Lavender were busy swooning over the boys from Durmstrang. I sat there with my head dipped in one of my favourite Muggle fairy tales whilst peeking over to the Teacher's table to find two of the Weasleys standing beside Bartimeus Crouch Sr. and over to the Hufflepuff table to find that fair-skinned boy we just met at the world cup. the boy that saved me from the raging death eater with his amazing stunning spell, Cedric Diggory. I admitted that he was extremely handsome. But I would not say I fell for him, for now. I was still trying to move on from my last one. And I didn't think adding up another Quidditch Captain on the list would be sufficient. 

"Hedda!" Cedric shouted as he ran through the flock of people walking through the doors after the feast ended.

"Ced!" I said as I ran closer to him.

"How was your arm?" He asked as he rolled up my robe to reveal a huge gash on my left arm. 

"It wasn't that stinging anymore. But really, thank you for getting rid of that masked death eater for me," I looked down, still feeling a little bit terrified. 

He pulled me aside to the corridors where no one could probably find us and hugged me. "Hey, it's okay. Everything will be okay. You're safe here," He said, comforting me.

"Now, you should get back to Prefect duty, Ced. I'll be okay," I said as I helped him tidying up his tie. "The badge looked perfect on you, really."

"I'll see you around soon, Hedda," He said as he strode behind the flock of Hufflepuff first years. 

I smiled as I walked back to Gryffindor Tower.

"Well, Well, Well, If it wasn't our favourite Potter," Charlie sniggered.

"Bill, Charlie! What are you two doing here?" I asked as the two of them attacked me with a big bear group hug. 

"Well, I'm in charge of the first Triwizard task," Charlie shuddered. The first task? it must be related to the dragons. since Charlie was a dragon wrangler. 

"For me? I will be one of the curse-breaker aurors for the competition. Just in case," Bill said as he ruffled my head. 

"Are you two going to stay at the tower too?" I asked eagerly.

"McGonagall had prepared a room for us at the tower. So, without further ado, let's go to the tower," Charlie said as he pulled my arm gently and took me back to the dorm together with him and Bill.

"So, You and Diggory, Huh?" Bill teased.

"Me? Cedric?" I frowned. "We what?"

"I mean you're moving on with him, aren't you?" Bill grinned playfully.