2.

Sommer's Pov:

I felt determined as I walked through the woods. As I saw Mikael, I quickly walked up to him, raising my hand making him fly across to the opposite side from me.

"You can't stop me, Sommer."

"Want to bet on that one?"

"Even if you can help them, you'll be too late to stop what I have done."

"What exactly have you done?"

"I wouldn't want to ruin the surprise now would I?"

"What's going on here?"

I turned my head to see Stella walking up to us, standing next to me, crossing her arms across her chest.

"Maybe it's time."

"Time for what? What is the meaning of this, Mikael?"

As I realized what was happening, it was too late to stop what he was doing. Everything happened too fast. Some witch came out. She seemed familiar but I couldn't quite put my finger on it.

"You can't hurt us! I'm a immortal witch and Stella is a Immortal Hybrid Dragon!"

"Maybe not, but I can take away your memories and put you two to sleep for a very long time."

Mikael looked at the woman and nodded his head. She shook her hand, which snapped Stella's neck, making her fall to the floor. The woman chanted a spell. I recognized the spell. It was a forgotten memory spell. Tears were coming down my face.

"You can't do this!"

"Oh, but I can! You see... My family has already forgotten all about you two. Now I just need you two out of my way to continue with my plan."

Mikael walked up to me, quickly swinging a knife to my neck, cutting it open.

"Wake up." He whispered to me.

I saw darkness as I choked.

I quickly opened my eyes as I choked. I could feel blood seeping out my neck and down my chest. Blood spat out my mouth. Kol quickly woke up as he saw what was happening.

"Sommer! Sommer!"

He held my neck, trying to stop the blood. Tears ran down his face. He was confused on what was happening. I could see it in his eyes. Kol grabbed me and held me close to him as he called out for someone. His voice got quieter as I closed my eyes.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

I gasped as I woke up. I sat up, looking at my surroundings. I was still in bed.

"Sommer?"

Stella quickly walked up to me and hugged me.

"Where's Kol? Where's Rose?"

"It's okay, Kol took Rose out. What happened?"

"I'm not really sure."

"What do you mean?"

"I was sleeping and then I woke up to blood seeping through my neck."

"How is that possible? What were you dreaming about?"

"That Mikael tried to kill me."

"Mikael?"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------