|3|

Thanks for 133 views😭❤️
Alyssa pov
    "Mr.O'dwyer is off in his study, I'll be back on Wednesday. Gavin's schedule is on the kitchen table."  I nodded as Mrs.Odwyer grabbed her bag. We began to walk to the door. "And Gavin's cousin is dropping him off around four pm." I nodded once more as she finally left.

   I ran through the house and into Elmo's office. I jumped into his lap. My lips crashing into his as he kissed me back. I just needed his touch as I had been craving it all week. "Fuck." I moaned as he began to place kisses down my neck. I gridded against his package as I wanted him inside of me.

"I want you to fuck me so hard." I mumbled in his ear as he pulled off my clothes. We goin down to our underwear. My heat still grinding over his clothed bulge. He had picked us up and laid me on the desk. My underwear disappeared just before he ran his member over my opening. He pushed his self in and I arched my back.

A loud moan left my lips as he began to stroke in and out at a steady pace. I moaned as he hit my g-spot faster and harder."who's pretty little pussy is this?" He moaned as he nibbles on my ear. I bit my lip as a knot began to grow in my stomach.

"This is all yours."
...........
Elmo pov
   As I carried Alyssa up the stairs she had begun to doze off. Just as I sat her in the bed she slightly fluttered her eyes at me. "Hey beautiful." I spoke softly, her face flushed red and a smile popped on her face. "Can we cuddle?" She asked innocently.

I nodded getting into the bed and pulling her close with to me. She fell asleep instantly, I sat my head right above hers. "I love you." I whispered as I held her gently. I laid their with her and just enjoyed the moment. The amount of love I had for her unreal.

    Time zoomed by and the doorbell rang. I got up and made my way down stairs. I opened the door, Gavin ran in. "Hey bud," I said. "Hey dad!" he said running up the stairs. I turned back to see my nephew Chase. "Hey chase." I said letting him in.

    We walked into the kitchen and began to talk. Shortly after Gavin ran down with Alyssa following after. I saw chase look up at here and check her out. I mean who wouldn't Alyssa was perfect. She caught Chase and he looked away nervously. "Alyssa this is Chase, Chase this is Alyssa." Gavin said pulling Alyssa towards the fridge. They waved at each other.

The bent down, her back arched exposing her Lacey underwear. I watched chase bite his lip as he watched her. It angered me to know that she didn't care, that she likes the attention that she got. Gavin then asked if I could help him set up a new game on his ps4. And chase and Alyssa where left alone.

Hope you enjoyed. Sorry the chapters are taking so long.
Enjoy👽