Chapter 4

Cassandra's P.O.V.

"So, what now?" I asked.

"Got to the Hotel," Nicolette replied.

I began to walk in the direction (Honestly, I couldn't sit down after the ride here) of the hotel and began to fill out all the paperwork. Right when I turned around, I realized my boyfriend was here.

"Oh, hey John," I said with a smile. My boyfriend has bright, green, eyes, dark brown hair, and skin much tanner than mine. Even though we were very different from each other, we loved each other because of them.

"Hey Cassie! How's it going?" John said with a smirk.

We gave each other a quick kiss and a hug.

"Look, I really have to tell you something," he said to me. I felt really nervous about what he was going to say. Was he leaving me? Did he have someone else in mind?

"Ok... I know this is really weird, but... I'm a werewolf," he told me. I have loved them when I was 6, but really? I think he's kidding.

"Also... I'm the Alpha, which makes you my Luna."

OK so he's not kidding.

"And I have to give you my mark... if that's ok with you. I bite your neck to show that you're taken." I really thought he was kidding, but apparently not.

"So... ok.... i guess so..."

"Umm... follow me," I said. I showed him to our room and we went inside.

"Ok... so in here," he John said. He turned into a wolf then i became one.

"Wha... How...." I managed to say.

"Don't worry about that now. You ready?" I nodded and turned my neck. I was ready. He nodded and then he bit me.