Prolouge

5 1/2 Years Ago

Alexia(Lexi) Brooks

Alexia(Lexi) Brooks

It's a little after 1 pm on a Lovely Friday afternoon. The sun was out and shining the sky was painted with shades of blue, the air filled with a nice gentle Breeze the flowers was out and blooming. It was truly a beautiful evening. Anyways I just got out of my last class of the day which was Business Ethics. I was meeting up with my best friend Aleeyah in the court yard it's our freshman year in college we've only been here a week or two and so far it's been cool.

"Hey, lee how was your classes, "I asked?

"Girl it was fine.  are you still taking nursing classes, " leeyah asked.

"Yeah, why, "I asked as we walked off USC campus to go get some food.

"Eh because my professor feels as though I'd feel comfortable taking one of those classes," Aleeyah said.

"Hm maybe I dual enrolled so I'm getting my nursing degree while also getting my degree in business," I said.

"True"She said to me as we walked as we walked off campus

I was in the mood for some wings so we went to this little hole in the wall joint  near our campus that has the best food ever. When we got there we got in line and ordered our food. I ordered me a 10 pc wet lemon pepper flat fried hard with fries and a drink while Aleeyah got her a 10 pc flat mix of lemon pepper and honey hot bbq wing with fries and a drink. As I'm getting my soda the door to shop opened in walked in a group of guys being rowdy and loud.

After getting my soda leeyah and I went to sit down at empty table to wait for our food. As we sitting at the table waiting on our numbers to be called and talking I hear someone call my name. So I look up and look around to see who's calling me in the mist of the guys i see this guy named Q that I met when Aleeyah and I first moved here a week or two ago. He saved me one day as I was leaving the market from getting groceries. I was walking home these guys was following me they tried to pull me in an ally to hurt me. Anyways I got up and went to hug him and talk to him when I returned back to the table Aleeyah looked up and her eyes lit up.

"Bitch how do you know him," Aleeyah asked.

"I met him when we first moved here he was the guy that saved me that day when I was walking home from the market he's my guy bestfriend" I told her.

"He's fine as hell He's the guy I told u about the one I'm crushing on,"Aleeyah said.

"Oh," I said.

"Yeah he's so fine," Aleeyah said while blushing.

I rolled my eyes at her and told her to go and talk to him. She was acting all scared and shy which made me shake my head her. Eventually she got up to go to the bathroom mind you she had walk past him and the group of guys he was with so when she walked past them she started switching not like a stank walk but a little sexy walk which had the whole group of guys looking at her ass. I shook my head as they talked about how phat her ass is and how fine she was.

I sat there and minded business and waited on my food to be called by the time she came back our food was done I got it for us. She came back and sat down we said grace and ate. Aleeyah was still going on and on about how fine he was. So I called Q over to the table introduced them and whatever and I said to him.

"Q my best friend thinks you're fine and she wants ya number," I said pointing to Aleeyah who was trying to hide.

He chuckled and licked his lips he sat down next to her they talked for a bit and exchanged numbers.

A few weeks after the two of them met and exchanged numbers. they started hanging out more they were going out to parties together, on expensive dates and on shopping sprees. That when I noticed that Aleeyah was home alot less since they were together she was dressing differently flunking out of school that's when she first got fired from her first job.

-------------

TBC
Vote
Share
Comment