Part 2

Next morning, Akemenos woke up before everyone else, got dressed and got onto his computer. He played morrowind and pulled a troll mcdonalds soda cup and sipped on it.

Reed continued be be asleep because who the fuck wakes up early. Akemenos died on the game and turned off his computer.

"Damn fucking orcs," Akemenos mumbled as he put on the uniform.

Eventually Reed wakes up, probably almost late for his classes.

Akemenos shakes Reed awake and says "Wak3 up, p3opl3 ar3 going to br3akfast,"

Reed opened his eyes, "What the fuck maybe 5 more minutes,,," He put the pillow over his face like a gay piece of shit. 

Akemenos pours his old faygo onto Reed, "Sorry but you n33d to wak3 up."

Reed groans and sits up, "Aggh fine." He gets out of bed and grabs his uniform.

Akemenos puts his old troll mcdonalds cup in the trash and messes with his hair and touches his horns.

Reed quickly changed, and grabbed his bags for his classes. "Are you ready?"

"W3ll, from the books I'v3 r3ad, Gr33n bloods n33d to look good, 3v3n though I don't follow thos3 rul3s a lot. Umm is this what you humans call b3ing n3rv3ous?" Akemenos asked as he still messed with his hair.

Reed laughed, "Hey, don't worry about it man, you look fine."

"Thanks, I think you look good to, is that what you humans call a complim3nt?" Akemenos asked heading to the door.

Reed followed Akemenos, "Yeah, and thanks haha.. Thats gay."

"Hmm gay?" Akemenos asked as he went to open up the door.

"Don't worry about it~" Reed replied while grinning.

Akemenos pulled out his phone from his specibus and looked up the meaning at lighting speed.

"Oh fuck what are you doing?" Reed asked.

Akemenos looked back at Reed, "W3ll from what I r3ad, B3ing gay is liking your sam3 g3nd3r, which to my soci3ty is not wi3rd at all,"

"Oh.. I wish it was like that here.." Reed said kind of fucking sadly.
"What do you m3an, Bi3liv3 m3, th3r3s nothing wrong with liking th3 sam3 g3nd3r,"

"Yeah I know but,, a lot of other humans don't think of it as acceptable." Reed said frowning.

"Hmm I gu3ss trolls had wors3r probl3ms th3n making fun of homos3xualtiy," Akemenos said as he put his phone back into his specibus.

Reed nodded, "Well, nevermind that, we should get to breakfast!" he went through the door with Akemenos and then out of the common room door.

"Alright, that s33ms lik3 a good id3a," Akemenos said as he yawned.

Reed and Akemenos arrived at the Slytherin table, and were greeted by that fucker Autumn. "Hey!" Autumn said excitedly like a bitch.

"H3y what is up s3cond human is not a straight up asshol3," Akemenos then waved.

Reed quietly waved, and sat down next to Autumn. "How was your first night sleeping at Hogwarts?" Reed said politely.

"It was amazing but my roommate kept snoring," Autumn said as she yawned.

"Ah, my roommate gets up really fucking early.." Reed replied, glaring at Akemenos.

"Y3s that is a thing I did ar3 you still mad that I had to wak3 you up," Akemenos asked as he pulled out a coffee cup.