Bar

" Jessica and Danny was gonna have a date tonight at the bar they was gonna drink and just let the night go she and Danny really needed a date night since it been a while and having four kids is a challenge sometimes Jessica dressed up before she and Danny left the kids was spending the day with Anjelica which was good since they didn't have to hurry back home they arrives to the bar Jessica orders a martini and Danny orders a bourbon "

" our anniversary is coming up " Danny smiles "

" I know wow 5 lovely years " Jessica smiles "

" And magical years " Danny winks"

" absolutely "  Jessica says taking a sip of her martini "

" lord I never been happier " Danny smiles"

" I know how you feel " Jessica giggles"

" but we should go somewhere for your anniversary " Danny smiled "

" Paris "

" yeah that could actually be fun "

" no kids only you and me " Jessica smiles exited "

" yeah we can go the day before so we wakes up on our anniversary in a hotel room in Paris "

" oh I can't wait "

" Jessica and Danny continued drinking one drink after another until they both was drunker then ever Jessica tried to stand up but feel back down again "

" oh I think the room is swinging to the music " Jessica laughs "

" yeah " Danny laughs " the room is more drunk then what we are "

" it makes sense " she laughs "

" I think it's better if we get a room at the hotel "

" or we can go home " Jessica laughs "

" if we gonna go home we will be back home in time for Hopes graduation party " Danny chuckles "

" oh but she's just 4 " Jessica laughs "

" I know duh " Danny sighs and tries to stand up after he stands up he helps jess up after around 10 minutes they walks into the hotel and gets a room as they enter the room Danny lifts up Jessica kissing her Jessica screams in a laughing voice and kisses his cheek "

" you drunk ass I wanna sleep " she laughs "

" I'm gonna give you you're sleeping pills "

" I don't take sleeping pills "

" ok I'm gonna give you Danny Huston special sleeping pills " Danny whispers "

" can I get pregnant of them ?" Jessica giggles "

" yep "

" well then I don't want them " she smiles cutely "

" too bad "

" Danny throws himself over jess in the bed making her giggle

**3 weeks later ***

Jessica was baking and Hope played around and accidentally hits her leg and starts cry Jessica turns around and sighs"

" Hope I told you to not be so wild " Jessica sighs "

" but mommy comfort me " Hope says sad "

" mmh can I just put the pie in the oven "

" mmh "

" Jessica puts the pie in the oven and cleans her hands before she goes to Hope and lifts her up " so now can mommy comfort you oh my poor poor Hope I feel so bad for you " Jessica says hugging her and kisses her foot "

" yeah " Hope says in a weak voice "

" oh you dying now "

" mmh " Hope says closing her eyes "

" don't you want pie "

" mmh ok I die after pie " she smiles "

" sounds better " Jessica smiles and kisses her cheek "

" Jessica watched Hope run away to play again she smiled before she felt like she had to threw up Jessica ran to the bathroom she then stands up cleans her mouth with water before she brushes her teeth and closes her eyes "