!Lemon!

I was sitting with my husband karma watching Netflix it was a horror movie and I don't like horror movies so I snuggle up to karma burrowing my face in his chest.
"Oh come on y/n it's not that scary or do you just want to go to bed" karma told me "can we go to bed please" when I said that he picked me up bridal-style and carried me to bed , when we get in the room he pins me to the wall "Hey do you like me" karma said "of course I like you" I replied "do you love me" why is he asking these stupid questions , so to ansure that one a kisses him , it turns out to be a hot make out session,  we part for rail gasping but wasn't long for karma to kiss me again, he licked my bottoml lip asking for entry,  I playfully decline only for him to grab one of my brests and squeeze it hard I gasp and that was his chance to dart his tung into my mouth,  I slowly rap my arms around his neck , he puts me down and starts to unbutton my shirt while I pull at his top we finally parted for air , he pulled my shirt off my sholders while I take his top off he then rips off my bra and fondles my left and attached his smooth and tender lips onto my bud and starts to circulate his tung around my hardened bud and then switches I was a moaning mess when he stared biting my nipple he then lowers his hands down my curved body and slides down my skirt he unbuckles his belt and pulls down his trousers only leaving us in our pants he starts guiding me to the bed he slowly lays me down on the bed and takes off my nikers and pulls down his boxers "No stop it's my turn to pleasure you!" I say kneeling in front of him "Ok su-" before he could finish I pushed his member into my mouth and listened to his moans of pure bliss , when I was about done he cummed into my mouth making me swallow instantly "Ok now your turn" he said pushing me down on the bed , he lowered his head and inserted his tongue into my womanhood turning and kissing it "Ahhhhhhhhhhh" I moan when he was done with that I cummed on the bed covers , he got into place before asking "are you ready y/n?" I nodded then he slowly entered me "o-oww" I said when he was fully in "we can stop if you wan-" I was cut off by me kissing him again "No I fully trust you" After about 10 muinets I was moaning and moving on my own again his staff , he started to move slowly "f-faster!" I moaned he moved faster and faster until he hit you g-spot "Ahhhhhhhhhhh r-right there" I moan into his ear "here?" He asked "Ahhhhhhhhhhh yes the hit it again!!" He kept on hitting it over and over again until his frusts start getting good sloppy "y-y/n I'm g-gonna-" "I know me to lest do it at the same time" I moan loudly when he got to his last frust he released everything into you as you cum over his member , he falls on top of you "I really love you y/n" I giggle "I love you to carrot top" we hug each over and fall asleep in each overs arms.

(A/N WELL there goes my sanity hope you enjoyed bye my little kittens see you next time)