Missed Calls

"The number you are calling is currently unavailable, please try later".

This was almost the 10th time Mohsin was hearing this and his temper was shooting up to limits. Trusting his luck, he dialed the number once again, he waited through those monotonous disciplined intervals of tones, expecting to hear the sweet voice he was so desperate too, but again he was awarded with the computerized recording.

"What the hell!!', he threw away the cell phone and closed his eyes in anger.Usually he don't get that angry easily but this was actually his patience a lot.-----------------------------------------------------------------Ye kaisi hai Aditi?", Shivi picked up a shirt and showed it to Aditi, but she didn't look impressed, so pouting Shivi placed it back on the shelf and picked up another one, "aur ye wali?", she was hopeful this time but again she got the same look of dejection.

"kia Aditi, aisey tu I will not be able to buy anything", she glared at her.

"haan tu thek hai na, it's better that you don't buy anything instead of all this..", she said casually moving to the other counter and Shivi was left glaring at her.

"I will not come to shopping with you next time, you don't let me buy anything", she joined her on the other counter and Aditi pulled her cheeks, "that is because sweetheart our choices don't match, why don't you go to shopping with Mohsin, you both have similar tastes and moreover whatever he picks up for you.. you look extremly ravishing in it..", Aditi winked and in order to hide the pink blotch on her cheeks she hit her with her bag.------------------------------------------------------------------------------------They both paid the bills and were on their way back when Shivi switched her cell phone ON and saw 12 calls from Mohsin.

She suddenly gasped, praying there isn't any emergency, but due to Aditi, she couldn't call him, just texted,

"Momo .. what happened Teddy?, sorry I was shopping so the cell was switched off, I hope all is fine, I'll call you in the next half an hour, right now with Aditi, please reply ASAP ..Love you .. <3 <3 .. ------------------------------------------------------------------------Shivi reached her apartment, to her luck Aditi dropped her to her home, but thankfully she didn't accompanied her to her house.

 Her mother wasn't there today, she has went to Dehradun for Sheetal's exam. Shivi reached his home and in all that panic of Mohsin's 12 calls.

In the lift she dialed Mohsin's number, but there was no response. Suddenly she felt her heart coming to mouth, she called again and still no response. Till reaching the apartment, she had called him twice, but there was no response.

She had started praying, and could feel tears forming in her eyes.------------------------------------------------------------It was the fifth time when finally Mohsin decided to pick up the phone which was flashing Shivi from the past half an hour."Hello", he said angrily and Shivi on the other hand felt her breath coming back.

"Mohsin!!", she closed her eyes and in the same breath thanked God, "kia hua?, kahan they?, why weren't you picking up the phone?, sab thek hai?, tum thek ho?, 12 missed calls?, I got so worried love .. main ..

"tum subha se kahan ho Shivi?",

his blunt voice threw her deep in doubt that there was something wrong.