Hunted by creepypastas: The horrifying scene

Once we woke up, it was 9AM in the morning. I was the first one to wake up and walk out of my tent, once dressed. I saw that the tents of Lillian and Bobby were unzipped, nothing was taken, but their pajamas were outside of the tents meaning they were undressed, left in their underwear, and taken away.

Once the rest of the gang woke up and came out of their tents dressed, I told them. They were shocked to see and hear this, two of them even cried, one of them being Midnight.

Then the rest of them cried over Lillian and Bobby being taken away, but I couldn't shed a tear, like last time, even if I had tried.

So, I calmed them down, and they stopped crying. Then, we had breakfast after 10 minutes. After breakfast, we decided to just take a hike around the woods, following the trail and back.

Once we got back from the 8 hour hike, it was already 4PM in the afternoon. Our bodies hurt, having splinters, bruises and cuts from climbing hills, crossing rivers and going down hills.

We were more tired from this hike than any other hike. We were even breathing heavier than before, and we went straight to our tents.

I fell asleep for what seemed like just only an hour. After I finished a dream, I was woken by screams. Star, Shintaro, and Danny were now screaming.

I rushed out of my tent to see Jeff and Slenderman holding them, covering their mouths with duck tape and then they knocked them out so they won't make any noise.

They looked over, seeing me horrified that they were actually real. They then fled the scene, only leaving their clothes behind. "Me and Midnight are the only ones left" I thought, knowing we would never get them back.

Midnight came out of her tent, sleepy and moaning. "What happened, Kido? I heard screaming and I thought it was part of my dream..." Midnight rubbed her eyes as she said this. It was around 6PM, and we were tired.

I told Midnight what happened, it was only a 4 minute explanation about what happened. Midnight was terrified, both of us knew that we were the next to be captured and brought over to their mansion.

After 2 hours of calling and telling the other's parents about what happened, we ate our dinner. After that, we went to bed, putting our pajamas quickly and going to our tents to get some sleep.