CHP01: Gray Sama

Juvia pulled up a chair sitting next to Gray. He was shirtless as usual watching Natsu and Gajeel fighting it out. She found it odd that he wasn't there calling Natsu dragon breath. Even so she admired him as he watched intently chuckling to himself whenever Natsu got punched in the face by Gajeel's iron fist. She could sit there for hours taking in every detail of his face. Every line or dent his cheeks made when he smiled or laughed. Could stare at his black locks as they moved with ease in the air. Sadly she had a motive for sitting next to Gray and it wasn't just to look. She tapped his shoulder. Gray turned to her acknowledging her for the first time today. "Hm?" He asked. She blushed as she usually did around her Gray sama.

"Juvia was wondering if you'd like to go on a mission with her!" She blurted showing him the flyer. He grabbed it barely interested. He scanned it up and down.

"Hm, I would but it seems more like a one person job..." He said giving her the flyer. Her smile fell flat. I'm not trained for this! She thought. Before she could say anything back she was lifted from the floor.

"Well if that's the case then I'll go Juvia!" He shouted smirking. His white hair almost covering his eyes as he carried Juvia bridal style. Juvia immediately looked down disappointment flooding her face.

Gray immediately got up. "Lyon! What the hell are you doing here!" He shouted, head to head with him.

Lyon backed away putting Juvia on the floor. He calmed himself. "Well I thought an old friend would be more willing to help me." He said more calmly. His arm was around Juvia's shoulder. She still stared at Gray intently. 

"What's wrong Lyon?" Gray asked still uninterested. Lyon crossed his arms.

"Lamia Scale is under fumigation. Rent is due in a couple of weeks and I can't necessarily sign up for jobs there." Lyon said smugly. Then he turned his attention to Juvia again. "So, what do you say Juvia? Can I come along?" He brought her into a hug.

"Uh, Juvia doesn't know about this..." She whispered red in the face. 

Gray began to walk away. He put an arm up. "It's okay Juvia, Natsu probably wants me to do a job with him, I'll see you later." He turned the corner leaving Juvia alone with Lyon.