Cliché

Prepare yourselves
Dean and I have been unable to see each other recently due to his schedule and his upcoming album. He asked to meet me at the café where we would often meet for cute dates. We were good friends with the owners too!I was especially excited when he told me where he wanted to meet me.
Since it was late afternoon the sun was starting to set and the sky was looking special and pretty. It was the perfect weather for a date too. I was already dressed up and ready to leave. I wore my special pink overall dress with white tights and his favourite pink high heels. I was also wearing a pink beret which contrasted my long dark brown hair. I lock my apartment door and walk down to the café slowly, not expecting Dean to be there yet.
I open the door , making a cute bell sound.
I spot Dean already seated with a cup of coffee set infront of him. He looks up with a droopy smile on his face. I wave at him before walking over to him. He looks as if there is a lot on his mind. I sit down opposite to him, he has ordered my favourite tea which I take a small sip out of.
"I missed you" I look at him and reach out my hand for him to hold. He looks at my hand and holds it gently before looking to the side.
"Are you well? Have you been eating well?" I ask him. He doesn't even look at me. I can feel that something is not alright.
"D-did I say something wrong?" I ask nervously. He grips my hand tightly and looks at me, sorrow filling his eyes.
"What happened?-"
"I loved you- I really did.." he says trailing off.
"Dean? Did something happen?"
He looks at me with harsh eyes this time. "I'm breaking up with you" he says. We both stay silent as he slips his hand out of mine and puts it on his lap.
"W-why?" I say shakily tears building up in my eyes. The shock of the moment causes a deep feeling of anger and heartbreak. Everything turns blurry as the tears finally escape. I quickly wipe my eye with my finger before placing my hands on my knees.
"Im sorry,I just can't bare the distance " Dean is also shaky, pushing his chair further away from me before he stands up and walks away quickly. I let out a sob before the store owner comes from behind the till to ask if I was okay. I nod before hugging her. I wipe my tears away yet again before reaching for my phone.
'I'm sorry' is the prominent text message appearing from my screen. I sit there for a while, his cup still on the table. My tea was now cold. I finished it in one gulp, thanked the owner and left. I walked out of the store and turned the corner, not knowing where I was going. It was a walk of shame. My eye was still teary. We actually broke up. It must be real this time, he's broken up with me before but not for longer than an hour. It was always over something silly, but this time it was almost like it was without reason.
My phone buzzes, I look at it desperately hoping it is Dean.
Jennie: meet me at the cv store h...
I change my direction and walk towards the convince store slowly.
When I get there the sun has set and the stars are visible. I enter with mascara stains on my face and my nose looking red. I spot jennie at the beauty section. As I walk towards her I notice the pitying look on the shop keeper's face.
"Hey" jennie says without looking up " which color matches me better" she holds up 2 lip tints infront of her lips before realising the mess infront of her.
"The red one" I say with a raspy voice. She pulls me into a hug. It felt so comforting.
"What happened?" She pulls away, still close to me.
I tell her briefly while she pays for all her stuff. She asks me to stay at hers for the night.
"I'm fine really, there's no need" I lie.
"You may not be right now, but you will get over it. I'll stay at yours then and we can watch movies and stuff"
"Thank you, you're the best" I say as we head out of the store and toward my apartment. Jennie talks about a lot of things to help keep him off my mind although it doesn't help. I stop and breakdown once more like a toddler
We make it home and she tells me to take a shower while she looks for a movie.
"What type of movie shall we watch?" She asks
"Let's watch the notebook" I say.
Needless to say I sobbed like a baby. We both did. That was how it ended between us.

A/n: Did you cry?~ I'm sorry! I hope you guys enjoyed it though. I don't think this is the end of this story so comment something if you want a new part! Bye bye~ ☆