King 🤦🏽‍♀️

King's (POV)

Working with Nova has been a lot to deal with, she was so stubborn coming to her house every day to sit here and watch her sleep. I must admit she was so beautiful chocolate complexion, the most perfect lips I've ever seen. Thick beautiful hair with fine baby hair surrounding her crown, big beautiful eyes with long eyelashes. I was falling for her without even knowing her I knew we could never be, I had a girl at home that I loved. "Nova, Nova wake up I'm leaving"

"Ok good, your not tired of coming yet," she said getting up walking towards the door

"Why are you this way?" I said stepping in front of her looking her in her eyes

"I'm walking fine, you see me every day walking I don't need you I don't even need my cane anymore"

"You're so fucking stubborn Nova"

"Can you just get the fuck out?" she said pushing me

"Stop Nova," I said grabbing her and kissing her and she kissed me back, then she pushed me away.

"Get out King," she said pointing her finger at the door

      I don't know what came over me not even why I kissed her I was in the moment, I wanted to feel what her lips felt like. I left that day not knowing how to feel going home to my girl who I haven't seen in like a week because I have been working with Nova. I walked in the house throwing my keys on the counter, I just wanted to shower and snuggle up under my girl. I hopped in the shower that water felt so good, the more I tired to get Nova out my head she was there. I dried off and put on my boxers and I slipped into bed with my girl. I was tired I wrapped my arms around her tight, I love the way she smelled like coconut oil and baby lotions never met a girl like her. Until I met Nova she had my mind going, it was something about her that had me so gone.

Nova's (POV)

       Ever since King kissed me I can't stop thinking about him, I couldn't wait until the weekend was over so I could see him again. My mother cooked Sunday so I made a plate and I bagged it up, and ask my mama to take me to King's house. I only knew where he lived because he forgot his wallet at my house, when I got there I was so nerves. I don't even remember the last time, I've kissed someone or if I've ever kissed someone. I walked up to the door and I knocked first and when no one answered, I rung the door bell and I sat there waiting. When he finally came to the door he had this shock look on his face, as he looked back and stepped out the door and closed it.

"What are you doing here Nova?

"I wanted to bring you some food and you left your wallet" I said handing him the plate when I heard the door open, I looked behind him and there she was Jan, King's girlfriend.

"King who is this?" She asked walking beside him folding her hands across her chest

"Ummm" he said looking at her and back at me

"Nova" I said walking off

"Nova" he said grabbing my arm "Wait, look Jan is my girlfriend and about the other day it was a mistake" he said talking low

"Here's your wallet" I said snatching away when he grabbed my arm again "What?"

"I'll see you tomorrow ok" he said letting my arm go

I didn't even say anything I just went in got in the car, I was so sad why would he kiss me if he had a girlfriend I was so confused. "So what happened?" my mom said with a smile on her face

"Nothing, let's just go home," I said putting on my seat belt

"There go, King," she said pointing

"Mama, please just pull off," I said trying not to look at him

      My mother pulled off leaving him standing there what did he want anyway? When I got in the house I went into my room and closed my door and laid across my bed and started blasting the music. I just needed some time alone, there was a lot of stuff that I didn't understand that I did not know or remember. When King came to my house the next day I was still sleeping, I didn't even bother to get up I just stayed in bed what was I getting up for. King walked in and all he did was watch me as I slept before he finally woke me up, "Nova, Nova, hey get up"

"I told my mother not to let you in"

"You and I both know, she's going to let me in"

"Yeah well get out" I said going in my bathroom getting in the shower when he walked in

"Can we talk"

"About what King, there is nothing to talk about," I said talking over the loud sound of the water

"I hurt you, I wasn't trying to do that honestly I don't know what happened it just happened so fast, being around you even when your yelling at me just..." he paused putting his hand over his face walking into the bathroom

"This is why I tell yo ass to get the fuck out"

"I fell for you, I like you but I love my girl it's not right I shouldn't have done that and I'm sorry," he said walking out the bathroom sitting on the edge of my bed. I didn't know what to say to him but he was right he did hurt me, this is why I didn't want him around in the first place. I went into my room with my  towel on, I walked up on King and I climbed on top of him and I started kissing him. "What are you doing Nova?"

"Shhhh," I said placing my finger over his lips I pulled his sweats down and I put his rock hard penis inside of me and I rode him.

"I can't do this," he said as I kissed him and sucked on his neck

       King never stopped me he just laid there, then he turned me on my back and he whispered in my ear (I want you to have my baby, Nova). Without notice, I was telling him yes after that day I haven't spoken to King. When he would come I would stay sleep no matter how many time he would try and wake me, I wouldn't get up. I would wait until he left to get up, which meant I stayed up all night so I could sleep all day, then he didn't have to come anymore and it made me sad but he wasn't mines to keep so I just left it alone and moved on.